What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Barba the merkin

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
The Broncos will get sweet f**k all unless the Bulldogs release Barba. And that apparently hinges on Des finding a replacement which is fair enough

That is fair enough, but I reckon Des will be sitting there thinking he already has his replacement, going by yesterdays performance.

Barba will come to Brisbane and Josh Morris will be your fullback. You know it's gonna happen. Hoffman would sooner play on the Wing where he is a gun then move to Sydney.

dogslife

Coach
Donks don't need him.

The Courier Mail has already annointed Josh Hoffman a better "all round player"

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Donks don't need him.

The Courier Mail has already annointed Josh Hoffman a better "all round player"

Lets not start quoting The Courier Mail as a good judge of player skill. Hoffman is turning into a great player but he still has a lot to prove. He can't crack a defensive line open like Barba can and that's what Brisbane need most. Strike power.

Loudstrat

Coach
Shane warne has done heaps worse and is considered a legend.
Only by cricket lovers. Not by humans.

Then again she is probably smart enough to understand that she needs to keep the dickhead around for the money, which is why the details of whatever the hell happened at their place to force the "rehab" nonsense has never come out
Of course a massivly high profile RL player can hide from Child Support Agency....

Hasn't he heard of joint custody?
Very true. However, its a legal minefield with young kids and would be impossible interstate unless there was some agreement to let it happen. Obviously there is none.

This smacks of another Tallis/Ikin deal coming along, as does the Milford case.

GONZO72

Juniors
Ben Barba has treated the Canterbury football club with utter contempt. He has no respect for the Bulldogs, and wants to be in a happy and friendly environment. He is sick of the toxic environment that has seen, the once family club, become a transit lounge that nobody wants to be apart of.

If I were a Dogs fan, I would be livid, that Barba wants to leave, absolutely livid.

Loudstrat

Coach
So Barba should be happy with "a toxic club that no one wants to be a part of" and if he isnt he's a merkin? :crazy: