What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Barba the merkin

Usain Bolt

Bench
Don't the bulldogs call themselves the "family club"?

I thought they'd be delighted Barba is thinking of his family first, living up to his clubs motto

ek999

First Grade
Don't know if anyone is watching the Holden Cup but f**k Barba. This guy (Patrick Templeman) will save us

00157390_Image.jpeg

Patorick

Staff member
Don't the bulldogs call themselves the "family club"?

I thought they'd be delighted Barba is thinking of his family first, living up to his clubs motto
Depends on whether they can replace you with someone of similar talent.
:sarcasm:

Meth

Staff member
Barba is obviously a very good attacking fullback, but Morris looks to be a decent replacement.

Meth

Staff member
Did the rumours that were floating around about his relationship with Pritchard and Kasiano ever get confirmed?

Hopefully a certain Bronco fullback will now seek a release on compassionate grounds.

Seems his club just shat all over him!

Last edited:

bfoord

Juniors
Hoffman will still be a key member of the Broncos backline in 2014 if they sign Barba. be it at wing or center... assuming we sign Barba i would go with a backline of:

1. Barba
2. Kahu
3. Reed
4. Hoffman
5. Copley

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Can I just say to the Canterbury fans in this thread, and this isn't meant to bait you, this is just the truth of it.

Considering the recent history surrounding contracts and compassionate grounds, can I just suggest you better not get too excited about any possible player exchanges, because I'm fairly confident you'll get sweet f**k all.

Fire

First Grade
After today's performance, Dogs have a fullback in Josh Morris.

Des just needs to groom a left-side centre to take Josh's place.

dogslife

Coach
Can I just say to the Canterbury fans in this thread, and this isn't meant to bait you, this is just the truth of it.

Considering the recent history surrounding contracts and compassionate grounds, can I just suggest you better not get too excited about any possible player exchanges, because I'm fairly confident you'll get sweet f**k all.
The Broncos will get sweet f**k all unless the Bulldogs release Barba. And that apparently hinges on Des finding a replacement which is fair enough

dogslife

Coach
After today's performance, Dogs have a fullback in Josh Morris.

Des just needs to groom a left-side centre to take Josh's place.
Could work. Needs time to improve his defence, but Barba was garbage in defence until Des arrived

Latest posts