What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Barrett and Gasnier in car accident

RICHO

Juniors
Neg Driving is 3 points and $192 (I think).

Barrett drives a bloody great big green 4WD thing, and apparently ran up the butt of a small car.

RICHO said:
Barrett drives a bloody great big green 4WD thing, and apparently ran up the butt of a small car.

Bloody 4WDs. :lol:

Didn't Jarrod McCracken used to drive around Cronulla in a Hummer. Thank God he never hit anyone.

Anonymous

Juniors
4WDs are a bloody menace.
Just saw Barrett on the news and he reckons he feels like he just played a match. Apparently it's disrupted his sleep and training.

He said he should right though.... deja vu.

RICHO

Juniors
Correction to my earlier post.

Barrett was driving a white Toyota Kluger, not a green monster.

Shark

Bench
Not here to troll, just to offer a professional opinion...

I'm surprised that he's been charged with Neg Drive, unless someone required an ambulance (probably Gaz, the rate he's going!) or the cars were not able to be driven to the side of the road.

Further, I sincerely hope that he doesn't end up in a media frenzy court appearance simply because he's a footy player, because average Joe on a neg drive charge rarely rates a mention. I mean, as a Sharks fan you'd think I'd really enjoy seeing Baz copping it in court...

BUT, Trent's old man is a damn fine fellow, and he happens to be a road safety professional, as am I.

So, you can see the dilemma! His poor old man will be copping it from us (his colleagues) anyway, and Trent would be feeling dumb enough knowing all about what his dad does for a living!

Moral of the story is to keep a THREE SECOND GAP people!

Coppers should let this one slide, I say.

RICHO

Juniors
Isn't Neg Driving just a fine and 3 points?

I know someone that copped one of them a few months back, single vehicle accident, no ambulance required.

Grantwhy

Juniors
RICHO said:
Isn't Neg Driving just a fine and 3 points?

I know someone that copped one of them a few months back, single vehicle accident, no ambulance required.

Don't know.

But I did see a picture of the 4wd they were in and it had a fair bit of damage.

I get the feeling the car they hit would be worse.

I'm surprised there were no major injuries from the crash.

There would be no way the police should let something like this slide.

Very good to hear that there were no serious injuries from this though :).

Shark

Bench
I spoke to Trent's old man today, the thing that Trent was most concerned about was the welfare of the father and son in the other car, and thankfully they are both totally fine. Seems the young bloke was stoked to have met a couple of high profile footy players, couldn't care less about his dad's car!

No word on neg drive charges or anything like that though...But Trent apparently isn't fazed by any of that, his only concern was that the people he hit were OK.

So it's all good!

Nugby

Juniors
well, for what it's worth, I know nerg driving is 3 points and I was thinking it was $179 but I could be wrong, I got one a while back but it wouldn't suprise me if they've upped the price since.

Latest posts