What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Barrett and Gasnier in car accident

SaintTPP

First Grade
Yep, this is all 100% true, Baz wasn;t concentrating and rammed up the arse of another car. They are both fine but have cuts and bruises. We are cursed in my oppinion. Why did we haveto build the grandstand on a grave yard!!!

Biglance

Bench
Chicken_Hunter, yeah good one

my sources are pretty good and my reliabilty on topics i post is a premium to provide an adequate service

Grantwhy

Juniors
Good to hear they're both ok.

Did 2ue take the time to find out if everone else involved in the accident was ok?

ps: if it was Baz's fault i guess in a few months times there will be "Footballer in Court" headlines [they'll keep it for a slow news day :roll:]

pps: his insurance company probably won't like him either if it is his fault :|.

Anonymous

Juniors
The news is that everyone is OK but it's early days. He ran up the back of another car so the others should be OK.

Rexxy

Coach
sullyfan said:
Wezman007 said:
apparently Baz hasbeen charged with neg driving. heard it on da radio this morning

Throw the book at him cops! :lol:

Maybe your club could recommend good legal represenatation.

HAve you thought of changing your name to Sillyfan? :lol:

wittyfan

Referee
Rex said:
sullyfan said:
Wezman007 said:
apparently Baz hasbeen charged with neg driving. heard it on da radio this morning

Throw the book at him cops! :lol:

Maybe your club could recommend good legal represenatation.

HAve you thought of changing your name to Sillyfan? :lol:

Sillyfan? Why would I want to change it to that, Wexy?

Bad driving kills many on our roads and Baz should be made an example of.

Rexxy

Coach
I agree Sandra Sully

But there is a difference between fair process of the law and being made an example of...

.And having the book thrown at you sounds punishment above and beyond the crime.

Anyway what business is it of yours....You are becoming as tiresome as you are irrelevant.

Saint 60

Juniors
an example for running up someones butt....?

neg drive is from what i remember 4 points off your licence and $150 -----
if ppl were to loose their licence for this.(neg drive)..? halve the pop wouldnt have a licence...wtf?
fttttt lol what didnt come out was he was on the phone at the time :lol: :lol:

Dragons Elite 8)

_Johnsy

Referee
Its no biggy, not sure about nsw. In qld its a fine and some points thats it, whooopty bloody doooo. Sully fan is really showing .............
Option a) His stupidity,
b) His immaturity,
c) His lack of any form of intelligence,
d) Just how long he did spend at school,
e) His grandparents and parents really did live in a cave with no contact with the outside world for more than 3 decades, hence his intergallactic level of moronity.

Personally I'll go with e.

wittyfan

Referee
I can't believe you people though I was being serious with my "full force of the law" comment. :lol: