What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Barrett, Kimmorley, Cronk, Orford, Sherwin, Mullen?

cv8z

Juniors
Trying to be positive here but trust me the eels will not only miss out on the semis this year they will finish in the bottom 3 next year. Great work 3P. Keep up the great work in recruitment/retention.

3p aren't in charge of player recruitment and retention.
Thats Anderson's call

mrpwnd

Bench
Let's have some trust in our juniors now.
I'm sure we'll have great talents from Wenty just waiting to get blooded.
Looking at the positives for our lack of signings, we can spend more time on getting some young talent into first grade. We'll suck at the beginning like the broncos did, but give or take a month or two i'm sure we'll fire right back in it.

Chipmunk

Coach
Given the circumstances of the last two day I think Matt Orford should be a priority signing for 2010

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
I hear the Eels are still going after Barrett and after watching the way Barrett & Smith orchestrated the demise of the hens tonight, it would be a great combo if the Eels purchased Smith & Barrett to run the Eels next year, supported by Mortimer & Robson. This will give the Eels heaps of depth and experience around the halves and the hooking dept

Barrett
Tim Smith
Daniel Mortimer
Jeff Robson
Matthew Keating
Anthony Mitchell