What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bathurst?

Sweeper

Juniors
Is Bathurst on this weekend? Is it on Sunday? Thats going to get in the way of San Remo! They better still show it cause
wrc.gif
is much much better!

Only cheap wine comes in 5 liters!

bucko

Juniors
I'd prefer to watch Bathurst myself, but hey, that's just me. What's everyone's tip for Bathurst? Can Skaife make it 3 in a row? Or will Ambrose continue his awesome run? Of course there are many more possibilities, but these two must be looked upon as the two biggest chances.

Megalomaniac

Juniors
Holden will win. But it would be good to see Ford win for a change - Ambrose would be good competition.

Just hope it would be close and fair, rather than have external factors affecting the race - plastic bags for instance?

Megalomaniac

Juniors
John_Travolta said:
Sheesh I didn`t even realise that it was on this weekend cool, i`ll be watching haha.

lol. I was thinking exactly the same thing. It's a bugger how so many awesome events are clashing with the HSC dammit.

BTW, Little Austin Powers, I have to disagree with you on WRCs or whatever they are called. Apologies, but they are crap as.

John_Travolta

Juniors
Yeah SydneySwans, its a bugger ay, goodluck with HSC btw!!

Yeah LAP, gotta agree with him on that one i`m affraid, Swanny boy hit the nail on the head, Rally Car racing is for mugs, its a mugs game aight mate hahaha, V8`s are for men not ladies LAP like your World Rally Championship :p j/k btw. I`m ribbing you mate. Carlos Sainz in a gunn!!!

Troy

Sweeper

Juniors
John_Travolta said:

Yeah LAP, gotta agree with him on that one i`m affraid, Swanny boy hit the nail on the head, Rally Car racing is for mugs, its a mugs game aight mate hahaha, V8`s are for men not ladies LAP like your World Rally Championship :p j/k btw. I`m ribbing you mate. Carlos Sainz in a gunn!!!

Troy
Sure, you wish them all the luck :? Don't worry, luck isn't what i need anyway.

Carlos, his nickname is killer... why?

bucko

Juniors
Bathurst has definately come around very quickly. It'd be good to see Murphy when it, he really deserves it IMO.

Matt23

Staff member
Greg Murphy is on poll for the big race, after a blistering lap in the top ten shootout.

Megalomaniac

Juniors
John_Travolta said:

Troy

:) Thanks mate! I think I need it since I'm cramming all my subjects in only 2 weeks! :oops:

Btw mate, one small problem...I agree with every single thing you said...except, I'm a chick!! LOL!

quick sticks

Juniors
Matt23 said:
Greg Murphy is on poll for the big race, after a blistering lap in the top ten shootout.

That lap was one of the best things i have ever seen in v8 supercar racing. My tip for the race though is Bowe and Brad Jones. although i hope any holden other then Skaife do win.

Lizzie

Juniors
it was a very good lap from Murphy.... my only disapointment was where Skaife finished, it was a very dissapointing lap.... however just as long as ford didnt get pole im happy....

Best of luck to Skaife tomorrow.... Go Holden!! Show them Fords what a good car can actually do!!! :D