What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Battle for the wooden spoon

Frailty

First Grade
We should have known the Tigers and Titans would be battling for the spoon after their round 4 spectacle.

Think the Tigers are the worse of the two by a fair bit, but we will see how bad Holbrook can be.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
slight F/A advantage for the tits and a winnable game against the dogs coming up. If the tits win that one and we do a number on the tigpies this weekend i can't see them where another win is coming for them

Apey

Staff member
Yeah I had a quick play with the ladder predictor and ended with something like:

12. Bulldogs
13. Knights/Warriors
14. Warriors/Knights
15. Titans
16. Tigers

MugaB

Coach
Yeah I had a quick play with the ladder predictor and ended with something like:

12. Bulldogs
13. Knights/Warriors
14. Warriors/Knights
15. Titans
16. Tigers
Thats next year, yes? I'm confused feels like its the same 5 teams every year

Dogs Of War

Coach
Well it's been an interesting battle.

Where do Titans get another win from?

Titans get another win when the first team to underestimate them plays them. It's not like they are terrible. They just go missing for 10-15min patches. Teams play them on the edges where there defence is horrible. But they can score.

They still get to play the Knights. Knights are worse than the Titans. And a game against the Warriors, but I think the Warriors at home are up for that.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Newcastle @ GC

Won't be enough for them to avoid the spoon though.

Titans need to beat both Knights and Warriors. Then Knights get the spoon. And then Knights fans rejoice and AOB is sacked. Seriously the Knights stole Trent Barrett's playbook and running it to perfection. I think Peter Parr will sack AOC in the "season" review at end of the year. They probably go green, though with the makeup of the team, I think Flanagan would be a much better fit as he takes an interest in getting juniors into the team and pathways.

Valheru

Coach
Titans need to beat both Knights and Warriors. Then Knights get the spoon. And then Knights fans rejoice and AOB is sacked. Seriously the Knights stole Trent Barrett's playbook and running it to perfection. I think Peter Parr will sack AOC in the "season" review at end of the year. They probably go green, though with the makeup of the team, I think Flanagan would be a much better fit as he takes an interest in getting juniors into the team and pathways.
I don't see titans beating warriors in NZ. I can also see Knights jagging one win on the run home.

Either way, surely AOB and Holbrook aren't coaching next season.

Dogs Of War

Coach
I don't see titans beating warriors in NZ. I can also see Knights jagging one win on the run home.

Either way, surely AOB and Holbrook aren't coaching next season.

Are you watching Knights games? Titans can score points. Just can't stop them. But even the Titan's would look like they have a steel defence when the Knights attack comes at them. I just don't see how the Knights get close to anyone this season unless they sack the coach which seems to have worked for both the Bulldogs and Tigers.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Tigers 6/7/13 combo has worked wonders for the attack, however with Hastings gone im not sure Doueihi and Madden will get the space theyve enjoyed recently. I dont know who other teams play but the Tigers have a couple of winnable games V Knights, Dragons and Raiders all at home.

Knights are comfortably the worst team in the comp atm, not sure the Titans have 2 wins in them but I cant see Newcastle winning another game regardless of who they have to play.

Latest posts