What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Battle of the West Trial + B & G Army Website

StEely Matt

Juniors
2 questions:

1) How do you get tickets for the Battle of the West Cup out at CUA in Feb?

2) Is there / will there be a B & G Army website to purchase merch from?

Thanks!

p.s. My girlfriend bought me a 2010 membership for chrissy... lookin forward to getting to all the games this season! She bought me the "Hindmarsh" membership.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
woo! Go the Hindy's membership!! :thumn

I believe there will be an online shop in the future, they'd be mad to leave that off. Not too sure when though..

Also Penrith stadium tickets are usually through the Panther club only?

Last edited:

JessEel

Get there early - GA at the door and get a good seat. Last year we sat up the back of the Eastern Grandstand and accidentally got drunk. Good times!

Parra Steve

Juniors
i dont think they do, its not that far from the station from memory, 10 minute walk? or 20 minute crawl after the game.

StEely Matt

Juniors
Cheers for that guys!

Will be moving to Sydney sometime before season kick-off, but will happen to be in Sydney for the trial as we will be seeing AC\DC on the Thursday night before...

Good times!

JessEel

I don't think the HM and SG ball are playing that game so, it may well only be 3 games.
Just got supa sneaky inside info that says HMatts and Ball will be playing. :D

Matts - 12pm
Ball - 1.30pm
NSW Cup - 3pm
NYC - 5.15pm
Firsts - 7.30pm

Last edited:

mickdo

Coach
i dont think they do, its not that far from the station from memory, 10 minute walk? or 20 minute crawl after the game.

20 min walk according to google. That's fine... just wanted to know how much time to allocate to get there.

Just got supa sneaky inside info that says HMatts and Ball will be playing. :D

Matts - 12pm
Ball - 1.30pm
NSW Cup - 3pm
NYC - 5.15pm
Firsts - 7.30pm

Yeah but I don't think it will be Parramatta,

The NSW RL Draw has Parramatta Vs St George at Cabramatta Sports on the 20th, while Penrith Play Cronulla that day @ CUA.

So Unless they have changed the Draw and gone for 2 local derbies that day, might as well turn up at 3pm ?

Mickyd39

Juniors
Hindmarsh Members are the bomb Matt... welcome aboard!

Yes they are.

i have had my seats in bay 45 for the last three seasons, i will never give them up.:D

why is this off season taking longer than any other off season.arrggghhh

GO PARRA.

eel4life

Juniors
Bay 45 Rocks ....

I seriously can't wait for the trial matches footy back on .... in the words of homer ...

aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh foooty