What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Battle Royale Rd 11 (Important Origin News)

Big Marn

Juniors
ROSTERS FOR RD 12 ( Origin Round )

Rich102
: Cane Toads, Raiders, Sea Eagles
Zeromisstackles : Sea Eagles, Knights, Eels
Rhythm & Stealth : Roosters, Tigers, Cowboys
SpaceMonkey: Eels, Titans, Knights
TheDMC: Tigers, Eels, Knights
Scott: Eels, Sea Eagles, Cane Toads
Fufu Andronez: Raiders, Eels, Sea Eagles
JJ: Panthers, Eels, Titans
Warriorsoul: Knights, Bulldogs, Sea Eagles
Penrose_11:Sea Eagles, Cane Toads, Eels
Philip_Smith007: Eels, Titans, Raiders
vvvrulz: Sea Eagles, Eels, Storm
mikeob: Sea Eagles, Eels, Cane Toads
MKEB...: Titans, Bulldogs, Panthers
Toneoh: Roosters, Cane Toads, Eels
Beavers Headgear:Titans, Eels, Sea Eagles
Shaun Hewitt: Titans, Cane Toads,Knights

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Due to this being a shortened round leading up to Origin 1, players have the option of swapping out one team for either NSW or Queensland for 2.5 points.
I still need your origin team pick this Thursday night though to make it easier to keep track (im overseas for 3 weeks) and also so i can submit the Rd 13 teams on Monday next week for you to make your picks.

Also, as I dont want this to hurt the brain too much with strategic planning over the Origin period, each round which is shortened (eg rd 12), an extra team can be swapped out.
So to clarify, you can swap out 2 teams for 2 NRL teams or you can swap out 2 teams for 1 NRL team and 1 Origin team... BUT... only on the shortened rounds. Otherwise it will be normal rules.

Last edited:

Toneoh

Juniors
Warriors for eels
Dragons for Queensland

Rich102
: Cane Toads, Raiders, Sea Eagles
Zeromisstackles : Sea Eagles, Knights, Eels
Rhythm & Stealth : Roosters, Tigers, Cowboys
SpaceMonkey: Eels, Titans, Knights
TheDMC: Tigers, Eels, Knights
Scott: Eels, Sea Eagles, Cane Toads
Fufu Andronez: Raiders, Eels, Sea Eagles
JJ: Panthers, Eels, Titans
Warriorsoul: Knights, Bulldogs, Sea Eagles
Penrose_11:Sea Eagles, Raiders, Eels
Philip_Smith007: Eels, Titans, Raiders
vvvrulz: Sea Eagles, Eels, Storm
mikeob: Sea Eagles, Eels, Cane Toads
MKEB...: Titans, Bulldogs, Panthers
Toneoh: Roosters, Dragons, Warriors
Beavers Headgear:Titans, Eels, Sea Eagles
Shaun Hewitt: Titans, Cane Toads,Knights

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Due to this being a shortened round leading up to Origin 1, players have the option of swapping out one team for either NSW or Queensland for 2.5 points.
I still need your origin team pick this Thursday night though to make it easier to keep track (im overseas for 3 weeks) and also so i can submit the Rd 13 teams on Monday next week for you to make your picks.

Also, as I dont want this to hurt the brain too much with strategic planning over the Origin period, each round which is shortened (eg rd 12), an extra team can be swapped out.
So to clarify, you can swap out 2 teams for 2 NRL teams or you can swap out 2 teams for 1 NRL team and 1 Origin team... BUT... only on the shortened rounds. Otherwise it will be normal rules.[/QUOTE]