What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bay 119-2

AJ_82

Juniors
Sweet re tickets Macca, sitting with Ray's allocation as previously mentioned somewhere on here - more was interested to know if we had a complete idea on the bay to identify where we have potential sit down shutup people!

Any progress on a map ala last year?

STG-MACCA

Bench
Would seem that the last 4 rows have no people that we know of, so that would mean everyone will be sitting lol.

boxa777

Coach
Seems like the bay is not going to be as populated as it was in 06, albeit a different bay that year but we had the entire bay cooking.

Unless heaps haven't specified buying in 119-2.

The Major

Bench
Possibly a lot of blow ins totally unaware that they have snapped up cheap tickets in and amongst the army. I love the look on peoples faces when it dawns on them where they are and the chaos going on around them, wondering what the f**k have i got myself into here!? Then come the end of the game, if they havent scooted off elsewhere, they come over and thank us for making their experience even more the special. How many times have you heard, "ive come here to watch the footy but spent most of the time watching you maniacs going off! I had a blast!"

Good times.

SaintTPP

First Grade
Alot of the Army people aren't on the forum.

I hope they all new where to buy though.

There are atleast 200 of us, so thats enough.

boxa777

Coach
Possibly a lot of blow ins totally unaware that they have snapped up cheap tickets in and amongst the army. I love the look on peoples faces when it dawns on them where they are and the chaos going on around them, wondering what the f**k have i got myself into here!? Then come the end of the game, if they havent scooted off elsewhere, they come over and thank us for making their experience even more the special. How many times have you heard, "ive come here to watch the footy but spent most of the time watching you maniacs going off! I had a blast!"

Good times.

Even funnier if the big jersey comes over the top of their view haha.

SaintTPP

First Grade
sh*t, sorta not good news. Someone on the other forum said he bought 6 tickets in cat 3 (the half price ones) and he got Bay 119!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm thinking we will have some Tigers fans and maybe nuetral ones with us.

SaintTPP

First Grade
No, they are Saints fans that bought the 6 tickets. BUT it means that the people buying the tickets are going to get bay 119. So it can be tigers fans also...the type that dont wear jersey's yet cheer and yell so loud when they are winning.

boxa777

Coach
No, they are Saints fans that bought the 6 tickets. BUT it means that the people buying the tickets are going to get bay 119. So it can be tigers fans also...the type that dont wear jersey's yet cheer and yell so loud when they are winning.

I'm not too sure about that.. I think 119-2 is classified as Dragons Cat 3 tickets. You'd have to be dense to buy that if you're a Tigers supporter.

Doug2234

First Grade
i tried on the ticketek website and it will only let me by a single seat in Dragons Cat 3... If i select 2 or more it says not avaliable..