What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bay 119 Dragon Army

Cooper-Man

Bench
Saturday Vs Scum.

Ourredv are unleashing two new flags this week at ANZ, keep and eye out for them they are awesome. (all positive stuff, no negative) The following home game our following two will be complete.

Anyway. Im sure most people know the army sits in bay 119. But for anyone who doesnt know, come and sit with the army and lets be the 14th man against the scum who we havent beaten for a while.
Be aware, this is general admission, however not the dragon supporter bay. Its behind the post.

Cheers
Pete

xofstgeorge

Juniors
hey cooper-man, looks like a few of us ex daf'ers here now,
hows john going, is he gonna get site back up and running?

Cooper-Man

Bench
xofstgeorge said:
hey cooper-man, looks like a few of us ex daf'ers here now,
hows john going, is he gonna get site back up and running?

Mate I dont know. You coming to the game on Sat.

Cooper-Man

Bench
Feelin Hornby said:
Saint Benny perhaps Cooper-Man

Nah, im leaving all the benny stuff till next year. Im making

"In Bennett we TRUST"

We made four flags about 1.6x1.6 full colour and mirror image. They have the logo on them etc. Going to look awesome. We have been speaking with the admin at ANZ to allow the poles in. Hopefully we wont have the same issues with security that we had at the shield.

xofstgeorge

Juniors
im a out of towner now, living in sunny coast of qld....
used to fly down most weekends, a few years back, but now have two kids=no money

Cooper-Man

Bench
xofstgeorge said:
used to fly down most weekends, a few years back, but now have two kids=no money

Hopefully we will see you up there for the titans and broncos games.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
xofstgeorge said:
Tell me about it.

I've been flying GC/Bris to Sydney every year for a while now - often day trip specials to Kogarah starting with the garage door opening in the dark, and ending up back at home 18 hours later.

Bit hard this year for obvious reasons but the finances are starting to stretch.

Dragon

Coach
Thinking about heading up this weekend. Am i the only one feeling extremely positive about this year due to Bennett signing? After last weeks performance i was ready to write the season off but for some reason the announcement this week has really raised my spirits and its almost like whatever happens this year so be it, just enjoy it. Can only hope the players are feeling the same way

Scum are goin down by 30

Cooper-Man

Bench
I think the signing of Bennett has taken a load of all our backs. I tell you what, I am sleeping a little bit better now.

Im hoping we can build up to something special for next year and have a whole heap of passionate supporters in the dragon army. 09 will be special, regardless of the results.

Im excited. :)

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
i think the players will be performing, they know bennett will be watching they all want a starting position next year

I have got a dead set mongrel with old cranky Bennett at the helm. He is not being hired for his humour, which will be interesting considering the clowns and comedians we have grown accustomed to.

Who'd have thought it, Wayne "Fu(kFa(e" Bennett coaching the Dragons, and with open arms!

Not writing off 2008 though. Stranger things have happened... (panthers/tigers?!?)

Anyway you cut it, Bennett is a positive move. If only in a process of elimanation.

FIRE UP YOU TOEY HUMANS!!

Southernsaint

Staff member
Saturday Vs Scum.

Ourredv are unleashing two new flags this week at ANZ, keep and eye out for them they are awesome. (all positive stuff, no negative) The following home game our following two will be complete.

Anyway. Im sure most people know the army sits in bay 119. But for anyone who doesnt know, come and sit with the army and lets be the 14th man against the scum who we havent beaten for a while.
Be aware, this is general admission, however not the dragon supporter bay. Its behind the post.

Cheers
Pete

Come on you Saints!!

Dragons_#1

Bench
Hey all....

I will be at the pub near the novetel opposite the ground tomorrow at about 2:30.. i have 3 free tickets to bay 116-119... if u want i will be wearing my dragons jersey at the pub with my gf n a few other mates.... just come and ask me!!
pm me if u want more details.....

GO YOU DRAGONS!!!

big pat

Coach
Hey all....

I will be at the pub near the novetel opposite the ground tomorrow at about 2:30.. i have 3 free tickets to bay 116-119... if u want i will be wearing my dragons jersey at the pub with my gf n a few other mates.... just come and ask me!!
pm me if u want more details.....

GO YOU DRAGONS!!!
at least get a couple of schooners for them.

Cooper-Man

Bench
yeh k just a schooner of carlton draught is all u need to get a ticket!!

Hope you can sit in bay 119.

BTW we have two new banners for tomorrow.

41 years and won Farkall
and

Pay for the fence you SCUM.

Hope they get a good run considering we are not taking the brown and doust banners. LOL:lol:

Latest posts