What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bdays 20 July - Luke Quigley (25)

Azkatro

First Grade
April 21:

Petero Civoniceva (30)
Michael Luck (24)

Also Canberra Raiders rookie Nathan Smith turns 23 today. He made 7 appearances for the Raiders in 2004, scoring an impressive 7 tries (click here to see the list of games he played).

I also discovered today that Clinton Toopi is one of the poor buggers whose birthday falls on the 29th of Februrary (birth year is 1980). So he turned 26 at the end of February this year!

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Azkatro said:
I also discovered today that Clinton Toopi is one of the poor buggers whose birthday falls on the 29th of Februrary (birth year is 1980). So he turned 26 at the end of February this year!

He doesn't even deserve a birthday every four years:p

Azkatro

First Grade
23 April:

David Kidwell (29)

Also Ian Henderson, former hooker of the Roosters & Eels and now at the Bradford Bulls, turns 23 today.

Godz Illa

Coach
No chance. One of the last surviving Sth Qld Crushers left in the NRL. I'm guessing Schifcofske and Travis Norton are the only others.

Azkatro

First Grade
April 28:

Matthew Cross (25) hoping to celebrate his birthday with a victory tonight in his first home appearance for the Panthers.

Latest posts