What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BE WARNED. The North Tom Ugly Nomads Army is approaching

Quigs

Immortal
Sweetlips off the starboard, Sweetlips off the portside, and heaps of farkin jauna's off the stern.

This is fishin'

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

gregstar

Referee
stupid%20pictures%20200.jpg

awww look maaaw!

i dun cached me a biggun'!

Quigs

Immortal
Keep casting crew, the sweetlips are dropping their guards

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Quigs

Immortal
I'm near done catching for another day.

When will we call the wieght in. (check me spellun again)

Its been another great day on the charter boat.

Spose we can keep catching for another hour or so.

I am going to try and wash that stink of the jauna fish off me hands. Spoil me Ginger Beers.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Quigs

Immortal
Okay lets see if we can do it just one more time.

Who wanted another Drake.

p-skull-big.jpg

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Quigs

Immortal
Its not jaun that I am really worried about.

It's the farkin' cat........ he's gone agin'

I know he is not chasin skirt. I got the vet to denut him at the first available chance.

Pussy like Timmmaaaa just doesn't come along every day.

Oh well I guess he might show up tomorrow.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Quigs

Immortal
You know as we get closer to Day four of the charter the fish should get bigger and meaner.... well they should. Who Knows.

Apart from the sweetlip and the occassional Drake the standard has been pretty low.

Tomorrow I am expecting an attack from marauding (check spellun) sweetlips with some back up schools. maybe a run or two of Drakes, and who knows what else. Mark my words the Sweetlips love a fight.

I just Hope they are a higher quality than the jaunas.

Sheeeze piss poor greasy sh!ts them jaunas. Even the gulls turn their noses at them.

But come Saturday it's going to be one great weigh in at Shark Park.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Last edited:

Quigs

Immortal
ROUND 2 RESULTS

PLAY OF THE DAY

CREWMEMBER - The Dodger - Tagged and released the first sweetlip of the charter. Onya again Dodger

THE 3 - 2 - 1 ... Fesh (thats Kiwi) OF THE DAY.

3 ... SWEETLIP I set the trap from the word go today, I knew the moon was good and all things were just ripe.. These mongrels love a fight.. I like em. poofy name and body shape .. but I like em. and thanks to the Dodger with his strike tackle we were now amongst them.

2 ... Saintcolesy. He started off strong and we were expecting a lot more from him, maybe a longer sustained effort, but as my oldcoach used to say, fish like him,they are all fart and no sh!t

1 ... Leaguelover3. Another early biter.. but fell off early. I think the tide changes affected his overall performance. Might need to watch and learn from sweetlips.

1 ... Drake. What a Gatekeeper. He just keeps in there, swinging. A real gutsy effort for a fish that really doesn't have much - but hey he'll bounce back and he is the type of fish you have to have when you don't have any fish - if you will pardon my pun "get my drift".

-2 ... Juanfarkall1967. I have heard from reliable sources within the CSIRO that this greasy fish is a result of cross breeding between two sub standard species. Apparently they were forced to live in the same pond and well over time - I think Dodge mentioned something about the three eyes.... and when it comes to the Juana fish the eyes definately have it. Unfortunately I think the Juanas will follow the charter boat right up until saturdays weigh in. Ive already lost two crew from dislocated shoulders from throwing the farkers back.... The Sh!ts are not even worth tagging..

Any comments about the days points is appreciated but no correspondence will be entered into as I don't give a f**k..... I love youse all.

Tonights Presentation song is dedicated to ships cat ....Timmaaahhhh.

I know he'll bounce back - he is a real fun loving pussy.

Sit down, turn up the volume, and just reminisce about those big sweetlips and the five star performance.

HIT IT !!!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=WYOA-vlrDQk&feature=relatedhttp://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Nnjkb4q6FKU

Same time, same place, same shark station.

As Granny Clampitt would say, "You come back you'all hear"

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Surely

Post Whore
Very generous -2 for gotfarkall there quigs, obviously you graded him higher on the often used harold holt play.

I'm sure he'll bounce back after a nice sponge bath from mummy, a bottle and a nappy change.

Latest posts