What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beau Henry- St George-Illawarra

Wicks

Juniors
You wont get anything constructive out of SOO He knows he cant answer what I have written otherwise he will reveal his bias and how little he knows about what goes on in front of him He is just a poser

Henry sits comfortably in that group with Foran Kelly Jones behind Wade Graham and Jordan Rankin who are rightly more highly rated but they all have work to do

Henry needs to work on his defence leadership and consistency throughout his game but you cant deny his potential and with Bennett guiding him his chances have increased significantly

Bennett has had massive results with players in those particular areas

BradtheRipper

Juniors
So one year older and beau is now getting on to just 19. just wanted to check all you few st george dip sh*ts credibility after i wrote this thread statement. campo is waiting at the green machine beauy. muahahaha
-stay green!

richies

Juniors
from what ive seen of him
he looks very good step/quick
and is signed till 2010

everyone entitled to a bad day at 19yo

natheel

Coach
where is beau from? junior club? sorry if this has been mentioned i probably missed it haha

Yeh he played juniors for Warilla , i have played against him a dozen times. He had some height for a half thats for sure and a preety deadly kicking game.

Butttttttttt he is a typical Warilla bogan who think's he is the sh*t.

lifesgood

Juniors
Beau Henry is a good player.

The reason why! Cause the first grade coach marks him as a player of the Future and works on him and tells him that, which gives these kids confidence.

Few players the SOO mentioned last year are alot better players and have better potential then Henry just dont have the right guidance like what Bennet is doing now wit Henry.

Players like Rob Lui, Brad Murray, Albert Kelly all have potential to play origin football in the future and will be better then Henry. Its just some of these clubs and coaches are dumb and dont work on them, and leave em to hang out and dry. I think tigers are now beginning to work on Lui.

Brad apparently is on the outer at the roosters, and i dont understand his the best half they have behind pearce and anasta. If he leaves the roosters a club should grab him, and quickly he has awesome potential!!!!

Kelly was on the outer at Parra cause they focused more on Mortimer, signed with the sharks and watch Ricky Stuart turn him into a regular first grader in the next two years. I honestly think is the best out of all the players I mentioned.

Red Bear

Referee
Yeh he played juniors for Warilla , i have played against him a dozen times. He had some height for a half thats for sure and a preety deadly kicking game.

Butttttttttt he is a typical Warilla bogan who think's he is the sh*t.
Yep - played against him in cricket a bit, bit of a tool

joel_wilko

Juniors
I would be suprised if this was Beau Henry himself on this forum thats what type of person and player he is everything for himself. Greatest 5-8th of his time you have got to be kidding, Brad Murray, Ray Thomposon,Matt hands, Rob Lui, Ben Jones, Kane Lawnton, Jordan rankin, Albert Kelly, Kieran Foran, Wade Graham you cant tell me that Beau Henry is better than any of these players so let me see, shut ur mouth Beau Henry makes me vomit he cant play the game of rugby league to save himself. All of the names above are in anouther class.

*edited by Pumba - SOO Check your PMs*

I love how all the players you mentioned have done so well this year, where Beau Henry is struggling with his leading of Toyota Cup player of the Year. And also that the Roosters with their star player in Matt Hands are doing so amazingly well down the bottom.
Maybe you should take up watching Darts, might be easier for you to follow.
icon14.gif

_Johnsy

Referee
http://www.nrl.com/newsviews/latestn...r/default.aspx

Toyota Cup Team of the Year:
Fullback: Malcolm Webster (South Sydney Rabbitohs), Wing: Joe Vickory (St George Illawarra Dragons), Wing: Drury Low (Canberra Raiders), Centre: Taioalo Vaivai (South Sydney Rabbitohs), Centre: Siuatonga Likiliki (New Zealand Warriors), Five-Eighth: Robert Lui (Wests Tigers), Halfback: Beau Henry (St George Illawarra Dragons), Prop: Jesse Bromwich (Melbourne Storm), Prop: Trent Merrin (St George Illawarra Dragons), Hooker: Travis Waddell (Canberra Raiders), Second Row: Jared Waerea-Hargreaves (Manly Sea Eagles), Second Row: Jake Marketo (St George Illawarra Dragons), Lock: Jamie Buhrer (Manly Sea Eagles)

Interchange: Kieran Foran (Manly Sea Eagles), Interchange: Joel Romelo (Penrith Panthers), Interchange: Gareth Widdop (Melbourne Storm), Interchange: Daly Cherry-Evans (Manly Sea Eagles)

Yeah, fairly obvious he cant play. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

lifesgood

Juniors
beau henry can play

because wayne bennet has given him the confidence

alot of players could be better then him if their coaches gave em time and the effort

joel_wilko

Juniors
beau henry can play

because wayne bennet has given him the confidence

alot of players could be better then him if their coaches gave em time and the effort

You really think Beau Henry is only good "because Wayne Bennett has given him the confidence"?
it couldn't be the 15 years of playing?
The effort he puts in at training?
The sacrifices he had to make?
It must all be Wayne Bennett.

lifesgood

Juniors
You really think Beau Henry is only good "because Wayne Bennett has given him the confidence"?
it couldn't be the 15 years of playing?
The effort he puts in at training?
The sacrifices he had to make?
It must all be Wayne Bennett.

Im not saying he was not a good player and doesnt put any effort in!! Whats made this year such a great year for Beau Henry, is because Wayne Bennett has worked with him and given him the confidence to play the sought of football he has been playing.

He was going to leave St George and Wayne Bennet called him and told him to stay, that the soughta stuff kids this age need to play at a good consistent level and its definitly what Beau has done.

Well deserved player of the year!!

Latest posts