What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beau Henry

Dragons1990

Juniors
Hi I was wondering if any1 could help me out. I'm trying to find out what Beau Henry's Stats are.

Height:
Weight:
Position:
City/Country:
NSW/QLD:
Is He Fast:
Can He Kick Goals:

Cheers!!!

watatank

Coach
Position: five eighth/halfback
City/Country: Country- I think he played for Warilla or Shellharbour, can someone confirm?
NSW/QLD: NSW
Is He Fast: Yes
Can He Kick Goals: Yes

Has huge potential but is very raw and well young. It seems odd he was named in the top squad IMO anyway but I'd imagine it would do him the world of good.

Last edited:

watatank

Coach
He played a handful of games towards the end of last year in Toyota Cup, played the whole SG Ball season for the Steelers before that.

Red Bear

Referee
Position: five eighth/halfback
City/Country: Country- I think he played for Warilla or Shellharbour, can someone confirm?
NSW/QLD: NSW
Is He Fast: Yes
Can He Kick Goals: Yes

Has huge potential but is very raw and well young. It seems odd he was named in the top squad IMO anyway but I'd imagine it would do him the world of good.
Played for Warilla was the age group below me
Played cricket against him. Less said about his team the better

joel_wilko

Juniors
Beau Henry
188cm
89kg
Five Eight
Country
NSW
Very Fast
Very Good Goal Kicker
We have been best friends since he was 2 days old.
hope this helps

Cagey Mac

Bench
So when he grows up he’ll be about 94kg and at least 188cm if not 190+
That’s a little taller than Barrett and the same weight
If he goes alright that’s a handy size for a 5/8 in today’s game

TheRev

First Grade
Just dug this thread up looking for info on the kid, Toyota Cup Player of the year, cant be going too bad!

How far is he from being ready for first grade? Love to shift Hornby to fullback in coming years, and let him grow under Bennett.

OurRedV

Juniors
Probably will spend another year in NYC.
If he can keep it consistent next year in the 20's then I reckon WB should give him a crack.

Red Bear

Referee
Just dug this thread up looking for info on the kid, Toyota Cup Player of the year, cant be going too bad!

How far is he from being ready for first grade? Love to shift Hornby to fullback in coming years, and let him grow under Bennett.
Whens Hornby out of contract?

TheRev

First Grade
I just love the idea of someone to support Soward, most clubs only have 1 marque/expensive playmaker (whether its at 6 or 7), but if you can get 2 good halves, it sure does open up more options... not to mention some sort of Plan B if an injury occurs...