What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

" Beau Knows..... "

maelgwnau

Juniors
He needs to stop doing stupid sh*t for the footy show nd practise his football skill FFS!!

Benji's burn on him earlier this year is still the best, despite Taniela's unfortunate injury.

"It'll be Beau knows NSW Cup when Taniela comes back."

But yeah, he had a shocker tonight. He's usually pretty solid.

Beau doesn't know Rugby League lol.

His Footy Show stint has distracted the poor fellow, he had a mare tonight, will be lucky to get a start next week tbh.

Engine

Juniors
I am sick to death of Beau Ryan. It is not the first time that this idiot has cost us a game. At least Paul Carige had the decency to leave his club after his stinker.

simostorm

Bench
couldnt give a stuff how he plays.. but his segment on the footy show is the best footy player segment since Ryan Girdlers "there house".. he;s a crack up.. "Doggies" lolz..

adamkungl

Immortal
Was it beau Ryan who dropped the bomb at the end of the second Roosters v Tigers match to pretty much hand us the game?

simmo1

First Grade
Beau Knows Fitzhenry

Actually lol'd.

But in fairness to Fitzy, I've been watching him play for years, and I don't think I have ever seen him have a game as bad as Ryan's today. Many of his games have come close (one in about 2004 where Gasnier scored about 50 tries down his side of the field comes to mind), but none quite as woeful as tonights effort. The strip in the last minute was the clincher.

Latest posts