What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

" Beau Knows..... "

Maicon

Juniors
who to be mates with so his coach can't or won't drop him because his coach won't put his chief playmakers offside

lsta5838

Juniors
Beau knows how to stop a 40-20?

Seriously, I know some people find him funny, but I think he is a clown. I find him annoying and just think 'you idiot' when I see him on the tv.

Probably the worst game someone has played for a while. Not only did everything he touch go wrong, but his effort in a lot of cases was ordinary (maybe due to lack of confidence). He left the ball for his wingers on way too many occasions. You need your fullback to be confident to attack the ball, not hold off and let the winner go for.

I am not a tigers fan, but would be happy not to see him in FG or on the footy show again!

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Beau knows Sheens will name him in the side next week, bet your house on it.

Sam Latu last night showed how much of a clown Sheens is.

He would have been dropped as he ran too hard and fast for Sheens' liking, but is injured so at least he will have that excuse when he is not named next week.

fourplay

Juniors
Meh

Beau has been great all year. Last night he just had an off night while playing out of position.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
If he has played great all year and this was his only shocker, how can it be put down to being out of position?

Hasn't he played in this position before?

numbnuts

Didgi

Beau knows Sheens will name him in the side next week, bet your house on it.

Sam Latu last night showed how much of a clown Sheens is.

He would have been dropped as he ran too hard and fast for Sheens' liking, but is injured so at least he will have that excuse when he is not named next week.

Is that Sam Huihahau?

skeepe

Immortal
Is that Sam Huihahau?

The very same. Sacked by the Raiders for the following:

Huihahau dance ended in brawl: court

A young Canberra Raiders rugby league player punched a man who tried to copy his ape dance at a Brisbane rugby union grand final, a court has been told.

Raiders winger Sam Huihahau, 21, was in the crowd at Ballymore on September 20 to watch Premier Grade combatants Souths and Brothers battle it out in the grand final, the Brisbane Magistrates Court was told on Wednesday.

Police prosecutor Sergeant Michelle Clarke said a heavily intoxicated Huihahau had taken his shirt off and started zig-zagging through the crowd, "swinging his arms in an ape-like manner".

Sgt Clarke said he then started trying to entice other spectators to join in by "violently beating his chest".

When another man started to copy Huihahau's movements, the winger slapped him lightly on the cheek.

When the man returned the gesture, Huihahau punched him.

Sgt Clarke said the crowd then surged around the pair, and that police only narrowly managed to prevent a "full-scale brawl".

Huihahau pleaded guilty on Wednesday to one count of drunk or disorderly behaviour and another count of removal of persons from premises.

He was fined $300 with no conviction recorded.

http://news.brisbanetimes.com.au/br...dance-ended-in-brawl-court-20091007-gmq6.html

ironhorse

Juniors
beau knows Sean kenny Dowall

yeah its genius town .... The tigers in general, while capable of throwing the ball around are on the whole bloody useless , they are about par with the raiders . Comical errors abound like we seen last night from beau ryan the idiot .

Latest posts