What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beau Ryan

bluey

Bench
One of the commentators said he was a shark and i cannot place him was he a shark??

jc155776

Coach
Illawarra junior.

Rabs probably just being senile and getting him confused with Beau Scott (Beau Scotts a merkin).

Special K

Coach
yeah he played for the dragons lower grades - never for us as far as I know. Handy player with speed to burn!

mortz

interesting situation when TT comes back for them

tiquiri tuiaki ayshford lawrence moltzon fitzhenry and lui in there... beau maybe squeezed out

Vossy

Bench

tiquiri tuiaki ayshford lawrence moltzon fitzhenry and lui in there... beau maybe squeezed out

fitzhenry is diabolically rubbish, he will be the one forced out..contender for worst player ever

island pro

Juniors

I think you would see

Tuquiri
Tuiaki
Lawrence
Ayshford
Ryan
Benji
Moltzon

Nice looking backline.

Lui isn't really ready and Fitzhenry, as previously mentioned, is a bit past his hey day.

Tucky

Juniors
What's happened to Tuiaki? I've picked in my Fantasy League squad.

Last edited:
Tuiaki isn't coming back. At least not this year

thats crap ,at this stage its 6 weeks
it might be longer it might not,btw i dunno whats happening with him at the moment tigers have not re-signed him and may not ,he might even go back to union

and yes beau is a dragons juinior

Last edited:

Eion

First Grade
Probably should add aaron raper and rusty richardson to the sharks list if we're going to mention bailey. The pom has a bit of rusty about him - similar hands.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think you would see

Tuquiri
Tuiaki
Lawrence
Ayshford
Ryan
Benji
Moltzon

Nice looking backline.

Lui isn't really ready and Fitzhenry, as previously mentioned, is a bit past his hey day.
Our backline, according to HRH Sheens, when at full strength is

1 - a halfback - Moltzen
2 - Tuqiri
3 - Ayshford
4 - Lawrence
5 - Tuiaki
6 - Marshall
7 - Some slow fat useless merkin - Lui

mind you, if Ryan keeps going well at fullback, there's a good chance the guy under pressure will be Moltzen. Sheens gets a huge c**k rise out of Lui, just like he did with John Morris, Shannon McDonnell and Corey Payne among others.

Last edited:

Latest posts