What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beau Ryan

Frenzy.

Immortal
Newman
In all grades there is a dominate side Aquinas in the 16's have won the ccmp since they were 8's and i could give you a list in all grades .
In a perfect world we would 8 equal teams who are all A graders.
ps Peter Saville is President of Junior League Judd is the secretary

Dominant.

shark 101

Juniors
The CSDJRL also has a lot to answer for. My side and engadine are miles behind these good sides but they won't drop us to b grade, where we would be strong and competitive, so that they can keep heir minimum number of six sides in A grade. I can guarantee you that after a year of 50 blot floggings my side will fold and that's 17 more kids lost to the game.

The problem with dropping you down is cronulla caringbah 13b's are winning the comp and beating teams easily. If they drop you down you will win 50-0 everyweek there is no doubt about that. Yarrawarrah have destroyed the under 13's. The parents are absolute psychos who believe not massively flogging teams is not good enough and therefore recruit more players.

newman

First Grade
The problem with dropping you down is cronulla caringbah 13b's are winning the comp and beating teams easily. If they drop you down you will win 50-0 everyweek there is no doubt about that. Yarrawarrah have destroyed the under 13's. The parents are absolute psychos who believe not massively flogging teams is not good enough and therefore recruit more players.

Well they dropped de la 2 (at their request at the start of the season) who finished well above us last year and gymea 2 who finished 1 point below us and they aren't flogging teams 50-0. Cronulla Caringbah b grade is a merger with Kurnell who are a good side.

Haha. How did this thread about beau turn into a discussion about the u13s comp.

Maccas4177

Juniors
Judd O'Shea in an executive position... That'll do me. Took him 40 mins to figure out 2 + 2 at school.

Maccas4177

Juniors
I'm sure he was brought to woolooware high specifically to play league by the deputy principal who at the time was mr Leonard. He was an nswrl touchy. Anyway I'm sure he is a nice guy and all but to say he is a dumb as dog shit is an insult to dog shit.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Well they dropped de la 2 (at their request at the start of the season) who finished well above us last year and gymea 2 who finished 1 point below us and they aren't flogging teams 50-0. Cronulla Caringbah b grade is a merger with Kurnell who are a good side.

Haha. How did this thread about beau turn into a discussion about the u13s comp.

Because it's more interesting that half the other tripe that gets on here these days :)

charlie shark

Juniors
Peter Saville has no affiliation with the Black Cats anymore. Hasn't even been sighted at the club for years.

Let me get this straight. Are you arguing that there is nothing wrong with the junior league?

Peter Saville son players for Cron=Caringbah A grade team he was there yesterday

shark 101

Juniors

De la split their sides evenly last year thats why and just checked the ladder and gymea finished 4 points below you and you beat them 24-0... I know its a merger but your side would still beat them comfortably (unless you f**ked your selections), imagine what you would do to the other B sides....

charlie shark

Juniors
Newman
I am not saying there is nothing wrong with the junior league but you are looking at this issue with blinkers on if you were to be dropped to B grade you would do the same thing to other sides but that wouldn't matter cause it's not about winning. Maybe you should put your hand up to find a solution to this problem as you have done so well in identifying it.

newman

First Grade
De la split their sides evenly last year thats why and just checked the ladder and gymea finished 4 points below you and you beat them 24-0... I know its a merger but your side would still beat them comfortably (unless you f**ked your selections), imagine what you would do to the other B sides....

You don't know what you are talking about, I'm not asking to go into b grade carte blanch. The gradings are a mess. There needs to be a c grade in the comp for starters. It also doesn't help when de la chop and change their sides and run dead so they don't get put up. All we want is fair grading. Winning 50 nil or losing 50 nil does nothing for nobody and that's what they've got at the moment.

newman

First Grade
Newman
I am not saying there is nothing wrong with the junior league but you are looking at this issue with blinkers on if you were to be dropped to B grade you would do the same thing to other sides but that wouldn't matter cause it's not about winning. Maybe you should put your hand up to find a solution to this problem as you have done so well in identifying it.

I could talk to you for six months about what is wrong with the junior league and a lot of what I will tell you comes straight from the sharks junior coaching staff.

The CSDJRL lost 500 kids from last year. 500. As a coach Ive got parents approaching me left right and centre wanting to pull their kids out of the sport as they have genuine (and justified) fears for their safety. That alone should tell you that something is majorly messed up. And I know for a fact it isn't just my age group. Things just get worse as the age groups go up.

shark 101

Juniors
The biggest problem is poaching which is creating "Superteams" in each age group. The junior league commitee needs to grow and pair and create a policy where players can't move to a club that finished higher than their team. Also if kids want to come from out of area they should be made to sign up with the weaker sides (I suppose this part is a bit unrealistic)

newman

First Grade
You are correct about the super teams issue and your idea about limiting player movement is a good one. Another way to limit that is to do a deal with the Sydney Combined Competiton, in that if a super team wins 3 comps on the trot or 2 undefeated or something like that they go into the SCC the next year and have to play the gun sides from 5 districts.

Last edited:

shark 101

Juniors
You don't know what you are talking about, I'm not asking to go into b grade carte blanch. The gradings are a mess. There needs to be a c grade in the comp for starters. It also doesn't help when de la chop and change their sides and run dead so they don't get put up. All we want is fair grading. Winning 50 nil or losing 50 nil does nothing for nobody and that's what they've got at the moment.

haha righto. The gradings aren't the problem the poaching is. Your right a C comp would be perfect. Yarrawarra are the biggest shits in the junior league and have destroyed this age group. You guys and engadine will get dropped next season and there will be 4 sides in the A comp

shark 101

Juniors
You are correct about the super teams issue and your idea about limiting player movement is a good one. Another way to limit that is to do a deal with the Sydney Combined Competiton, in that if a super team wins 3 comps on the trot or 2 undefeated or something like that they go into the SCC the next year and have to play the gun sides from 5 districts.

Good idea the problem is these wankers like yarra love being totally dominant and wouldn't like playing tough games each week

Latest posts