What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beer & bourbon bribe for Panthers

Twigg

Juniors
Waldron wants to bribe the minor premiership for the storm, he might as well bribe the premiership itself. This should also piss off the Manly squad and try to smash the panthers. If Penrith lose by a large margin, I wonder what the storm will do to them.:crazy:

Dutchy

Immortal
Manly chief executive Grant Mayer laughed off Waldron's offer. "The 'Great Waldo' has struck again,'' Mayer said.

"We have no problem with the offer - as long as it goes under the Storm's salary cap.''

:lol:

Eagle_Rocker

Juniors
:lol: What a douchebag. Is this really worth a back page story? This afl goose just likes seeing his name in the paper.

Ryan

Juniors
2 kegs and a case of Burbourn for 25 adult males?
Jews !
I could freakin drink that MYSELF in a 3 day session !

:lol:

at all the manly fans worried theyll lose the minor premiership

if i were a betting man, storm look way more likely to clinch it

azzah72

Bench
I'll offer both penrith and souths a couple of kegs and a case if they beat manly and storm respectivly so that the sharkies can jag the minor premiership.

Hell I'll even offer the NQC one as well.

Latest posts