What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Being At The Game

Friggen unreal
Ive only witnessed a better atmosphere once and that was 06 Tri Nations final where we lost in golden point. Last nights was right up there. We were surrounded by Black and Gold everywhere, the crowd was 27000 and i think Tigers supporters outnumbered us 150-1

A few things i noticed there

What happened to Ukuma?????????????? Played 20 then gone

Mannering was inspirational. Heaps of communication was lethal on the right side. Manu was un real, Beau Ryan was baiting him all night and trying little niggle shit on him and only once Manu retaliated. Ive never seen a more biased performance by refs ever, even the Tigers fans were saying it was rigged, especially the Mateo holding back and Luck strip late in the 2nd half.

Matulino has never ran so hard, our prop rotation is one of the best last week it was Packer and Lillyman leading the way this week Matulino and Sammy. Locke seemed to get injured and Heeeeeeaaaapppppppssss of treatment even after the game. Inu was Mr Reliable, and Tuqiri proved he is prone to costly mistakes in big games.

Went with a mate and were next to 4 other Kiwis from Welly and behind us were a Mediterranean Descendant, Indian and Chinese guy supporting the Warriors and were surrounded and i mean surrounded by Tigers fans.

lost my voice yelling out hard and managed to get pick the score

075-3.jpg

Last edited:
The streaker was hilliarious, big fat guy beat 2 sercurity who fell over each then the cops got him and aboput 12 had him but he still was trying to get away

044-1.jpg

Chatting to Ando, good barstard. He was stoked as that the Warriors made it thinks if they "keep it real" we will beat the Cheats, also said their needs to be no changes to the team and was happy for Inu.

Nice guy

067-1.jpg

Then nearly all Warriors supporters were planking outside the gates. Friggen awesum bunch of supporters. Random people who came together to cheer on our team

073-3.jpg

devoid

Juniors
Hahahahahahahahaha! Classic. And - seriously, man... how many times have you nailed a bet this season? What did you make?

Hahahahahahahahaha! Classic. And - seriously, man... how many times have you nailed a bet this season? What did you make?

4th pick the score for the Warriors this year
$2600.60 Chaaaaa hooooooo

every week do the Warriors pick the score 3 times
My birthday 22-8
Wifes birthday 20-12
Our birthdays combined 22-20

Latest posts