What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Being At The Game

Panther_Daz

Staff member
As i am supporting the Warriors through the Finals now Penrith is gone i thought i would get there last night to lend my support. Sat in the massive group of Warrior supporters and i had an absolute ball. One of the best games i have been too.

Will be heading to the GF if the Warriors make it.

Izz

Bench
As i am supporting the Warriors through the Finals now Penrith is gone i thought i would get there last night to lend my support. Sat in the massive group of Warrior supporters and i had an absolute ball. One of the best games i have been too.

Legend, mate. :)

How was that crowd haka?

Gold Daz
Absolute Gold

Last edited:

AliN

Live Update Team
Awesome R&S, what a buzz for you guys!
Love the photos esp the Blocker one!

And congrats on the winnings, well deserved

Rich102

Staff member
My birthday is 10/5 and Mrs 1/7.
Can't see any likely combinations there.:x

jaseg

Juniors
An old mate of mine went to the game - was in that pocket of Warriors supporters and said it was absolutely nuts, the best he had ever experienced at a league game.

Meanwhile I was incredibly jealous as work commitments meant I missed the game (well, going to it - I sure as hell still ensured I could watch it)...

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Legend, mate. :)

How was that crowd haka?

Bloody awesome. I was sitting towards the front of the bay where it started, got bits of it recorded on my phone.

Rhythm and Stealth, more than happy to give my support, join in the chants etc. I said at the start of the finals if the Warriors play against a Sydney team i will go and help out as i know they would be out numbered.

IanG

Coach
Yeah noticed there was plenty of support for the Warriors on Friday Night.And to think that until this year they didn't have a non ticketed membership. I could here the Warriors chant on TV.

shinobi

Juniors
Mean shinobi

How good was the atmosphere aye, totally outnumbered but like you lost my voice. Great night

yeah bro mean love how the warriors boys always come over and thank the supporters. Feleti especially pretty much straight after the game was over was raising his fists to the supporters bay g'ing everyone up!

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Great photos Rhythm...should be a good game this weekend.

Can't wait for it, a real shame though that the Storm were knocked out of the Toyota Cup this weekend as a Storm vs Warriors double header would've been awesome. AAMI is such an awesome ground, I'm really looking forward to cheering on the Warriors in both grades.

Can't wait for it, a real shame though that the Storm were knocked out of the Toyota Cup this weekend as a Storm vs Warriors double header would've been awesome. AAMI is such an awesome ground, I'm really looking forward to cheering on the Warriors in both grades.

Don't forget about the Auckland Vulcans. They are also in the preliminary finals.

sinbin

Juniors
It was the best night of footy ever, we got 13 tickets in bay 40 and the place was just insane, when the Inu try came up with the green light the whole place just erupted, we were so proud to be there, fans had tears in there eyes, it was the best night ever. Nice pics & video R&S, i'm gonna replay it again now

Latest posts