What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Being At The Game

TheDMC

Bench
Great photos Rhythm...should be a good game this weekend.

I've rescheduled my one work trip of the year so as to accidently be in Melbourne this weekend.

Unless the Royal Melbourne Philharmonic is up to something, I might pop along to AAMI park on Sat night. Where would the warriors section be? if no such section, any advice on where to park up for premium viewing (non-highroller of course).

Cheers

I've rescheduled my one work trip of the year so as to accidently be in Melbourne this weekend.

Unless the Royal Melbourne Philharmonic is up to something, I might pop along to AAMI park on Sat night. Where would the warriors section be? if no such section, any advice on where to park up for premium viewing (non-highroller of course).

Cheers

There is an away fans section behind the goals and for $30 they are pretty good tickets but with this ground you can sit anywhere and the view is still awesome.

Enjoy DMC...I am on the Warriors U20's bandwagon now. lol.

Latest posts