What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Being despised outsiders next week against the Panthers is perfect for us. Does anyone think we can get it done?

Well, can we?

• Total voters

R-15-3

Bench
Fox have an article about how great Ivan is going to 5 straight grand finals.

Suprised the betting agencies haven’t already paid out on Penrith making the big dance.

PJ

First Grade
Ivan did well with the Warriors, but I could have coached that Panthers team to 4 of the GF's.

They have some generational players, and let's be frank, some very ordinary teams are making the finals lately. St George just missed ffs.

Last edited:

Craigshark

First Grade
They are the kings of flops especially on the kick chase. They got away with murder in their game against the roosters. We’re going to have to play the same way or we’ll lose any chance we have.

fizman

Bench
I have ordered my 2024 Premiership ring. It only needed one Finals win for the wall to be broken.

When the Sharks were the winners of Kleins 400th game, anything is possible and I’m still laughing.

Poss

Juniors
Was in the Panthers game earlier this year that Katoa had a shocker? There was a game where he couldn't catch a cold. If it was the Panthers game, I imagine they will target his side with kicks again

Latest posts