What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ben Cross

aqua_duck

Coach
Ben Cross 190cm 110kg
Moi Moi 183cm 108kg

I'd give him an incentive based contract and if he's not happy he can bugger off, he owes this club big time.

Pika

Bench
Ben Cross 190cm 110kg
Moi Moi 183cm 108kg

I'd give him an incentive based contract and if he's not happy he can bugger off, he owes this club big time.

I am not sure where you got those stats from mate, but having met both, Moi Moi would have an easy 2-3kg on Cross. thats 2-3kg in each leg......

aqua_duck

Coach
I am not sure where you got those stats from mate, but having met both, Moi Moi would have an easy 2-3kg on Cross. thats 2-3kg in each leg......
those were from the season guide though players weights tend to fluctuate

macavity

Referee
0,,6130720,00.jpg
frankenstein_2.jpg

seperated at birth??

If you ever throw the name Jason King and the Knights again i will smack you.

:lol:
I was thinking more due to our limited cap space right now. I understand he is hardly the best option but he is very reliable. MOI MOI I would take for sure as a player here. I think Bradford Bulls want him though.

Smith Machine

Juniors
Moi Moi is a lot more agile than cross and gets amazing go forward. He would be a real weapon for the knights if they could work off his go forward. Apparently Moi Moi was the 2nd fastest over 40 Meters at the Eels. Gee that is impressive for a big man. Cross to me is to slow i think he would probably be a good bench player if the knights could recruit some decent front rowers. But i don't think he would stay if that were the case. I would like to see Taufua get more involved though i think he could be good.

Yosh

Coach
Moi Moi is a really good player at the moment. I think everyone knew he had explosiveness about him but he was a 20minutes a game player did nothing but hit up the ball. Now he runs twice as explosive, hits holes at 10000 miles an hour, defends hard, runs decoys and plays more than half the game. Great prop and I dont think its one of those random good seasons for a player that'll disappear sometime next season.

If we can make a play for him why not? However we do need a Cross/Price/Civo type prop in the team, not saying Cross is in the same class as them but someone experienced who won't go missing in games and just run the ball up one after one after one.