What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ben Cross

Tweed Titan

Bench
Hi guys just wondering how you think he has been going when not injured so far this season. I have only seen maybe one Knights game this year cos I play footy myself on Saturdays when you guys almost always play.

I think he is one of NSW's best front rowers when fit so wondering what you think his origin prospects are this year for when we break the drought against that other lot.

otori

Juniors
He'll probably get picked by Bellamy again irrelevant of whether he spends time injured or not. I feel NSW has a few better options up front this year but I just want his form and not his reputation to dictate Origin selection.

otori

Juniors
Luke Douglas, Aiden Tolman, Luke Stuart, Michael Weyman, a fit Luke Bailey, Keith Galloway and a fit Justin Poore. But that's just my opinion anyway

macavity

Referee
themunsterstvposter005.jpg

Jono078

Referee
IMO He's gotten worse with each game. Maybe the head knocks having an affect on him?

Last game he tried hard, but the quality of the first 2 rounds hasn't been there.

Adsy

Juniors
Trying to decide if Cross looked more like Frankenstein, Dracula or Eddie Munster.

Serc

First Grade
IMO He's gotten worse with each game. Maybe the head knocks having an affect on him?

Last game he tried hard, but the quality of the first 2 rounds hasn't been there.

Last week was his best performance all season!

Jono078

Referee
No I dont think so. His first 2 rounds he had much more of an impact on the team.

Last week to me seemed liked quantity whereas first 2 rounds was quality,

Also KOTW would like to agree (so far :p).

Serc

First Grade
I know what you mean, but you can't deny the stats :p

Maybe if Pikey reads this he might give a quick yay or nay for us :)

Whats Doing

Bench
I don't think he is in the top half dozen of props in NSw on current performance. I also think he is not playing as well as he did in the limited matches he played last year nor in the first couple of rounds of this year.

I think he has had too many knocks to the head which has affected his performance of late and which have been increasingly more often.

Yosh

Coach
Least he tries his heart out every game he plays which is good. Not as good as his helicoptor move though!

Latest posts