What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ben Farrar

beave

Coach
why?? For letting a player go back home to be close to his dying mother???

Bragging about gaining his service in those circumstances show what sort of person you are.

MSIH

Bench
Haha turn it up.

A. I didn't know she was dying.
B. You're bitter

I can see why you're bitter though. I'd be cut as well if Manly had have gained Bani for Farrar.

Stagger eel

Staff member
why?? For letting a player go back home to be close to his dying mother???

Bragging about gaining his service in those circumstances show what sort of person you are.

out of curiosity, does his mother actually live in Sydney or Newcastle?

beave

Coach
Haha turn it up.

A. I didn't know she was dying.
B. You're bitter

I can see why you're bitter though. I'd be cut as well if Manly had have gained Bani for Farrar.

I'm not bitter at all f**kwit, I'm glad he he is going well and he can be as close to his family as possible. Top bloke and a top player, but it's not hard to do a bit of research before jawing off eh????...................

Talanexor

Juniors
Man I'd love to see him back in Townsville. He's a gun. I know we couldn't have kept him in those circumstances, but we really should try and get him back once his mum gets better.

He would walk into any position in our backline he wanted at the moment.

MSIH

Bench
I'm not bitter at all f**kwit, I'm glad he he is going well and he can be as close to his family as possible. Top bloke and a top player, but it's not hard to do a bit of research before jawing off eh????...................

Yeah, nah not bitter at all. F**kwit, haha.

Pretty sure wikipedia doesn't have the health of players mothers on there, so not too sure how I can research that?

MSIH

Bench
Btw, hope his old girl gets better. Seems like a good bloke, so she obviously would've played a part in that.

beave

Coach
Yeah, nah not bitter at all. F**kwit, haha.

Pretty sure wikipedia doesn't have the health of players mothers on there, so not too sure how I can research that?

any Manly fan worth a pinch of salt knows his mum was/is crook. It was all over this site after a week/week and a half when he was released due to everyone going "WTF???? Bani for Farrar is not a fair swap"

If you think any of us are going to sit here (regardless that his mum has cancer), and let you brag about the swap and that we were going to clap and cheer you on and not bite back, then you really are as dumb as you come across in here.

You couldn't even humbly apologise and leave the first time when it was pointed out about his mum, you still had to come back and try to be a hero. Again, I suppose it shows the sort of person you are.

MSIH

Bench
Haha, good one champ.

So it was an obvious bait but you still took it. Who's the dumb one?

Why would I apologise to you when it's Ben Farrar's mum going through a tough time? I feel bad that she's doing it tough, but I'm not going to apologise to a muppet like you. Taking offence to a bit of harmless niggle like that makes you come across as a bit of a chump tbh.

One thing I will do is give props to the Cowboys club for letting a talented player go under those circumstances. It's a shame they had to lose him, very handy player.

beave

Coach
there's only one muppet in here champ and it's you.

If by my original response to you of "why?? For letting a player go back home to be close to his dying mother???Bragging about gaining his service in those circumstances show what sort of person you are." constitutes me as 'biting', then you really need to pull your head out of your ass. Again a simple 'whoops, sorry boys, didn't realise why he plays for Manly now' reply and no one would have thought otherwise, but yet again, you still try to justify that you are being an assclown even in your 4th-5th reply.

Of course it was harmless niggle, I love a bit of niggle as well but when you start trying to bag me with your retort of 'your just being bitter' couldn't be any further off the mark, and I will call you out every time.

Last edited:

MSIH

Bench
there's only one muppet in here champ and it's you.

If by my original response to you of "why?? For letting a player go back home to be close to his dying mother???Bragging about gaining his service in those circumstances show what sort of person you are." constitutes me as 'biting', then you really need to pull your head out of your ass. Again a simple 'whoops, sorry boys, didn't realise why he plays for Manly now' reply and no one would have thought otherwise, but yet again, you still try to justify that you are being an assclown even in your 4th-5th reply.

Of course it was harmless niggle, I love a bit of niggle as well but when you start trying to bag me with your retort of 'your just being bitter' couldn't be any further off the mark, and I will call you out every time.

That's bite city right there. You obviously don't like a bit of harmless niggle, as you played the man not the ball. It's alright though, I felt the same when you poached Travis Burns :lol:.

In regards to B Stewart, he had another op the other day apparently Shorty. They broke the knee and re-aligned it or something. So yeah, not too great.

Hopefully Bowen can rally from his knees and B Stewart the same. Love watching them both play.

Court case wise, who knows.

Good luck with the Chooks.