What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ben Hunt: The Losing Machine

Crush

Coach
Hunt and Widdop are about par but Widdop probably had the slight edge because he could kick goals and didn’t completely shit the bed under pressure.
Hunt seems slightly more likeable though, he hasn’t quit mid contract to go and play for another team or cut his hair like Eminem yet.

WepnutV

Juniors
hunt is our biggest problem.. we need to sack him. He takes up too much of the cap and is a road block to younger halves coming through. Worst signing ever

redv13

Bench
hunt is our biggest problem.. we need to sack him. He takes up too much of the cap and is a road block to younger halves coming through. Worst signing ever
Sure sack him…. then pay out his remaining $$$. Doesn’t fix the salary cap though

Gareth67

First Grade
Unfortunately with Hunt we didnt get what we were hoping for ....paid way over for what hes delivered on a consistent level.....lets hope moving forward we dont make the same mistake again

One would think that they have learnt their lesson by now in regards to enormous contracts for players whom were not quite in the elite category.

At this point Griffin has not continued along the same path as his predecessor who constantly paid overs for players whom were well pass their prime and perhaps also in ability .

Some of the players who represented the Big Red V on Monday should very quickly deposited whatever remains of their contracts into a financial institution as I am sure that there will be no upgrade anytime in the near future .

Last edited:

zombiebloodlust

Juniors
I think he's a good and occasionally very good player. Just not the halfback we thought he was. I'm hoping to see him shifted to 9 fulltime with Amone and Sullivan in the halves eventually

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
One would think that they have learnt their lesson by now in regards to enormous contracts for players whom were not quite in the elite category.

At this point Griffin has not continued along the same path as his predecessor who constantly paid overs for players whom were well pass their prime more so in ability .

Some of the players who represented the Big Red V on Monday should very quickly deposited whatever remains of their contracts into a financial institution as I am sure that there will be no upgrade anytime in the near future .
I agree Gareth....well stated