What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ben Hunt

ouryears

Bench
@ouryears any chance of you making an appearance? you've gone a bit silent as of late and I am genuinely concerned
Mate we are going to spank your fat asses out of town.
The trouble with Brissy is I can’t tell the difference between your horses and your women folk.

Either way, kiss 2018 goodbye come Sunday night.
Even Creeping knows it’s about to happen.

Giddy up, we gonna whip ya.

blaza88z

Coach
The Dragons haven't beaten a top 8 side since the beginning of May, it's a miracle they're still in the 8

We may win, we may not, one thing is for sure though.. this has been another monumental choke from the Dragons, they should be playing in the top 4 with a 2nd chance given their roster and luck with injuries, as it turns out they won't even get a home final

ouryears

Bench
The Dragons haven't beaten a top 8 side since the beginning of May, it's a miracle they're still in the 8

We may win, we may not, one thing is for sure though.. this has been another monumental choke from the Dragons, they should be playing in the top 4 with a 2nd chance given their roster and luck with injuries, as it turns out they won't even get a home final
You have choked ever since round 1 when we whipped you rednecks

ouryears

Bench
Make a thread about it, your threads are the best, Dragons haven't been the same since
Just as I thought, your fans could fit on a scooter.
Nothing here......
Should move the donkeys to Papua New Guinea to get some fans

Dragons4me

Juniors

So who choked now cotton balls?

Gareth67

First Grade
Gentlemen , gentlemen a little bit of respect to the lesser lights of the competition . They tried hard unfortunately they had nothing in their favor. Now I am sure that if they had been playing on their home ground, in front of their home crowd and with a referee who wasn’t a redneck , that they too would had whipped the Dragons arses .

What the F**k m I saying ? They did have those advantages plus the master coach whose very career must now be in serious doubt . Still it does feel ever so nice to beat you blokes with nothing more than sheer guts and a never say die forward pack sprinkled with some very exciting young guns - enjoy your off season chaps . :innocent: