What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ben Ikin Rumour

cupid

Juniors
Apparently Ben Mirkin has rumoured on the Sunday Footy Show that Jamie Lyon has been offered 1million to release him to Warrington, I would'nt really trust anything that came out of his mouth but just thought I should share it.

F*** Warrington for stealing our players and trying to ruin our season (if rmour is true)
and F*** Ben Mirkin for being a merkin.

Delboy

First Grade
Oh dear, Manly getting upset at possibly losing Lyon, let me think, how did he get there.. oh yes, helped by his bearded mentor to break a contract etc.

Oh and let's look at the recruiting, no let's not bother, just amusing at the reaction, karma is a bitch

gong_eagle

First Grade
Oh dear, Manly getting upset at possibly losing Lyon, let me think, how did he get there.. oh yes, helped by his bearded mentor to break a contract etc.

Oh and let's look at the recruiting, no let's not bother, just amusing at the reaction, karma is a bitch

thats your spin on it I guess,
it is good money to think about, they must be offering Jamie at least the same

Tommax25

Bench

wasnt his contract with the eels up when manly signed him? I think it was, I think you are misinformed and having a rant because of how sh*t parra are compared to manly the past two years...

Delboy

First Grade
Not really that concerned guys, just amused at the rewaction of one of your fans considering how things have happened , we all have our cross to bear. Like paying the pie eater overs, anyway it is all part of hopefully good natured ribbing.

All of us take our teams and support a little too seriously, but I wouldnt say the Beagles outperformed us poor Parra fans after the capitulation in the GF. Mind you, could you send Matai over in exchange for Tony Williams, I admit we could do with some grunt around the ground.

Dave Q

Coach
He's having a crap season according his stats.

Young Purtell from Canberra is having a better season than your golden lad.

Des is a good coach, he could bring a youngster up to standard in a few years.

Theres nothing more dissapointing than a marquee player struggling.

Let him go, cash up and spend wisely.

Last edited:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ben Ikin isn't full of sh*t, he's just sh*t.

Lyon wouldn't be that big a loss really.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
He's having a crap season according his stats.

Young Purtell from Canberra is having a better season than your golden lad.

Des is a good coach, he could bring a youngster up to standard in a few years.

Theres nothing more dissapointing than a marquee player struggling.

Let him go, cash up and spend wisely.

He hasn't been struggling for about 3 months ...

Latest posts