What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ben Ross signs with Sharks!

Special K

Coach
I like the 2 year option. Who has that option the club or Ross?

Ross is a 25 year old origin prop who is huge. He is more of a impact player then a worker but we need more size for next season. If this is our huge flegg boys then start bringing them through the ranks.

Sharkie73

Bench
I spoke to a First grade player this morning who has told me that they will be promoting a couple of flegg players next year. The player can't be named at this time

Southern Shark

Juniors
Ben ROSS and Darren MAPP complete our forwards but that is not where our problems lie.
We need try scoring backs. Peachey and Sullivan is about half of our attack and creativity lost. Dykes and Kimmorley is all that is left. Must acquire one try scoring centre and one try scoring winger.

roboshark

Coach
Southern Shark said:
Ben ROSS and Darren MAPP complete our forwards but that is not where our problems lie.
We need try scoring backs. Peachey and Sullivan is about half of our attack and creativity lost. Dykes and Kimmorley is all that is left. Must acquire one try scoring centre and one try scoring winger.

I wonder if the club are even looking for players in this area at the moment. Maybe they have spent their whole time dealing with the Ross thing and now have to start from scratch looking for backs- or, is their any announcements being made soon about more signings, particularly backs?

roboshark

Coach
He has a neck injury from last night- I wonder how bad, cause some neck injuries can affect you forever and bring careers to end early. I dont know the exact nature of his problem so I may be right off in this comment but you never know!

Latest posts