What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ben Ross

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Looked to me to be half crippled at times. He had such a bad limp going at times I thought he'd re done the knee. Anyone on here with any knowledge gonna give an accurate assessment of Ross's knee. I'd be surprised if it was better than 75%-80%. He's playing like it as well.

Inferno

Coach
should be benched for the next couple of weeks at the very least. Last thing we need is him going down for another extended period.

Loo Loo can play prop, and is probably better there than in the back row anyway.

sharknows

Bench
WILLYSCOTT said:
Kneecap for sure

think its called Chrondromalacia Patellae

overuse

70% pretty acurate i think.

If that's the problem it is very treatable. It is commonly known as runners knee and can be caused by muscle imbalance and overuse. The best way to describe the injury is that the kneecap is being pulled off alignment and rubbing against the groove that it sits in causing inflamation and pain. Alternatively it can also be caused by a knock to the kneecap. He'll need a rest.