What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ben ross

spider

Coach
too soon, rest him for a week

if he is not 100% and plays - he'll come out with another injury

and we need him for the season more so than round 2

Card Shark

Immortal
spider said:
too soon, rest him for a week

if he is not 100% and plays - he'll come out with another injury

and we need him for the season more so than round 2

Yeh tend to agree, I'd like to see the best team available but it is a long season especially for a prop.

Give him a break - he will come back better for it.

Love his attitude though - he wants to stamp his authority over the best team.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Dragon Slayer said:
I thought concussion was a mandatory 1 week off?

The paper says he was out cold for 4 minutes.
If it is not, it should be.

A boxer gets knocked out and he cannot fight for 3 months.

kkingston

Juniors
He will find out on wednesday if he is able to play. more the issue of his teath than the concussion

Best to rest him this week, with flight down then up, then following week up to gold coast, give him week off, either Thompson or Selmes can fill the role

Inferno

Coach
sydneysharkbrisbane68 said:
Best to rest him this week, with flight down then up, then following week up to gold coast, give him week off, either Thompson or Selmes can fill the role

Doubt it will be Thommo, there was a snippet in the paper about him where he mentions he is still a while away from first grade.

"I don't know if it was my tackling style or his running technique but it was pretty heavy."

I don't think your ready to play this week Ben.

You were the one with the ball........

carcharias

Immortal
"It was all head-on-head. I don't know if it was my tackling style or his running technique but it was pretty heavy. It looks like I was out before I even hit the ground. I only watched it once then I had to turn away. I never want to watch it again."

Somehow , unless he quits watching footy he has buckleys of never seeing it again.

It was possibly the biggest hit ever.
Cheif and spud was maybe bigger....chief didn't end up in hospital though.

coolumsharkie

Referee
carcharias said:
Somehow , unless he quits watching footy he has buckleys of never seeing it again.

It was possibly the biggest hit ever.
Cheif and spud was maybe bigger....chief didn't end up in hospital though.

Was there a head clash in that one?