What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ben shitlosti

wogdog

Juniors
whats he still doin in fisrt grade, hes useless
should have been dropped 2 weeks ago
surley week got better players than him in the lower grades

ibeme

First Grade
The guy's got a big heart, but he keeps coming off second best. At least he keeps having a go.

We're missing O'Meley and Mason. Our depth in the forwards is being tested out.

Cammo

Bench
Ben is at least trying hard out there, he just looks a little out of his depth. I'd hardly say he is a bad player.

We just don't have anyone else to put in the spot as our depth is not as strong as previous years.

C.P

Juniors
Dont think there were many players today who could hold their heads high and say they had a good game. Very ordinary performances all round. But #1 area of concern is definately the forwards there is absolutely NO go forward. The amount of times today where they made only 20-30 metres in a set was unbelievable. And the completion rate isnt to far behind 5 from 18 or something at one stage.
Where are you O'Meley :( :( :(

Dog-E

Juniors
Kicking game was sh*t-awful as well...couldn;t make ground running OR kicking yesterday...and as a result, spent 3/4 of the match in our own half...and most of THAT penned into in our own bloody 20m zone!
:(

~doggie~diva~

Juniors
awww that a lil harsh...poor cizzas :(

i admit that he's still a lil soft but he's still trying his best :clap:

shrek'll be back soon..... mang, we use to have an abundance of forwards to choose from not too long ago :( we shouldve at least kept dennis scott for another year :cry:

wogdog

Juniors
didnt any of u guys see the point were he had the ball, we had a clear overlap to the right and he past straight behind him to armit were he could have past to the right wich could have resulted in a try.

anyways shrek and matuai will be making a return round six wich prob means czisloski and brideson (another reject) get dropped to make room for these champs

aenima1

Juniors
once we're dominating in the forwards again we'll be back to our best, i think the backs have been doing ok, its just bloody hard when the forwards have been coming off 2nd best to every opposition. having omely and matuai back will make a huge difference.

JK

In all seriousness it is too much to ask of scissors, brideson and myles to step into the void with a handful of games between them. It takes a lot to replace Mason, Price, OMeley, etc.

If we blooded them the way Folkes would have wanted to they would probably be ok and get some confidence.

I actually feel sorry for the poor bastards - they probably thought they were going to a side with a dominating pack and then right from the start are expected to perform to Test standard!

bulldog

Bench
JK said:
In all seriousness it is too much to ask of scissors, brideson and myles to step into the void with a handful of games between them. It takes a lot to replace Mason, Price, OMeley, etc.

If we blooded them the way Folkes would have wanted to they would probably be ok and get some confidence.

I actually feel sorry for the poor bastards - they probably thought they were going to a side with a dominating pack and then right from the start are expected to perform to Test standard!

All true, I'm sure these guys have got what it takes to make it in 1st grade, unfortunately for them they've been thrown in the deep end before Folkes would have wanted to. Have faith, its early days yet and we can take something good out of out of the seasons start, the young forwards have had a baptism of fire now and know they have some work to do, plus our odds are drifting out, it will just make those back to back titles so much sweeter if we can get some juicy odds before the end of our injury dilemmas.

richies

Juniors
ok
charlie tonga has been making plenty of metres in priemer league replace him with ben and the dogs will improve
also anthony hadley is very good and must be resigned as its his first year in pl and going well with a good offload.

JK

I refused to go because I hear players were being spat on and assaulted...well they were when St George had the bye ;-)

annav

Juniors
give chisl a break, he has been brought into grade before his time, he will get better under the guidance of our coaching staff of course

David Brent

Juniors
I thought Ben had a pretty good game tonight. He looked a lot more comfortable than early in the season. Towards the end of the game he was getting some strong go-forward. He also threw a nice offload in traffic that almost led to a try for Patten. Before he joined the Broncos his biggest assest was his one handed offloads. The Broncos coached it out of him, which was a mistake. He will be better for tonight. It will give him some confidence, which is just what he needed.

Latest posts