What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ben Smith, Nathan Hindmarsh, Luke Burt - Retire now!

Gronk

Staff member
As much as we played well last night, I don;t think we can afford to have both Hindy and Smith in attack. Pretty ordinary go forward.

Freak2

Juniors
Classic Thread!!

This should be used as a guide for Rookies about posting and for knocking champions past or present!

GOLD!

High Flyers

Juniors
Its easier to point out the minimal good things that burt, hindmarsh & smith did while forgetting what they stuffed up which clearly outweigh them.

Burt dropped a catch leading to a try. Smith misread the play leading to a cronulla try and hindmarsh laid on a number of hospital passes for his club mates...

These players continually stuff up... if you think that's good enough that's fine. I would prefer Parra to win a premiership with players that can actually deliver!

hindy111

Post Whore
Lukey does get monstered when he runs, misses bombs and gets thrown over the side line.

However, you're not a rugby league fan if you could not see that he did some clever things.

Q: If he is not selected next week, who from Wenty should take his place and are you confident that he will provide a superior game to Burt ?

Burt for me would keep his spot in the past cause he was never great at any of these things in his career.But he would make the odd line break from dummy half actualy he would do this quite often.20-50 mtr runs .This has gone.Also other wingers are just getting bigger and bigger.
When Willies back id keep morgan and balir ahead of luke.His first grade has probably gone one year too long as well