What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ben Smith: Take a bow

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Benric was on fire tonight, Looks like Big Benny is back to his 2005 form. Gee Tahu will find it hard to get back in the side.

Suitman

Post Whore
He certainly had an excellent game.
I was more than impressed with his attacking game. It was a pleasant change.

Suity

Avenger

Immortal
To think, yours truly wanted to put you at lock.

Sorry Benny, maybe in 2010, but not now. .

Stagger eel

Staff member
that was an origin like performance tonight, he's opposing centre will have nightmares about him tonight.

Hellsy

Immortal
We thought it was funny.. so did the people around us who joined in :LOL: :LOL:

Stagger eel

Staff member
after last night...I've learnt to hate Brett Finch, thos who sat with me will understand why??

:crazy: :crazy:

Mr_E

Juniors
How about explaining that to those of us who didn't sit with you. You can't just leave us hanging there like that.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Mr_E said:
How about explaining that to those of us who didn't sit with you. You can't just leave us hanging there like that.

I had a couple of halfwitts behind me both based in Newcastle who in no uncertain terms reminded us where Finchy originated from, very loudly!!! I might add :crazy:

Macquarie Scorpians, you're a good bloke but I had your voice ringing in my ears all night :crazy:

hindmarsh4pm

Juniors
the reason ben smith should be getting the raps is because at the start of the year many were saying he is to slow for a centre, he cant score tries and some wanted him to play PL, ben smith i believe in a few years will be better than cooper, cooper is solid without being an amazing player, ben smith has everything you need to be a quality centre in the NRL, speed, size, great defence and attack.

Nickeel

Juniors
Whenever I see Benny I am for some reason reminded of the one, the only, The Crow.

Don't know why - anyone else get this impression?

(Love ya work, Benny.)

Nick

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinchy... Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinchy... Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinchy!

No wonder Benric's opponant get the dropsy's late in the match... they get bashed around all game, their arms hurt by the end of it!

Im thinking that Ben plays better with a sore nose. Cos ever since that Manly game he has stepped up and really stamped an authority on the game. Chris Lawrence is a red hot player, and Ben didn't give him any room to work in all night.

Ben is also the best voice of encouragement on the field, you can tell that the other players really enjoy having him out there. He's always talking.

He's not a lock just yet! :lol: He's a Big Bouncing Benny centre!!

Phillips

Referee
i dont understand when people say ben smith is too slow for centre.. he's not as speedster but he has very good pace