What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ben Te'o cleared by police

Pig Champion

Juniors
Tune in tomorrow for this exclusive. Are the police involved or are ch9 the arbiters of things moral, legal and all things decent.

u4er

Juniors
Odds are they are from a NSW club, purely mathematical no speculation. Also, code in crisis.

MightyBronco

Juniors
Shes hot. That rules out the Bunnies. I hope its not the Sharks, they have had a rough time of it. My money is on St George.

u4er

Juniors
Tom Waterhouse has Knights at $1.54, Bulldogs $1.60, Sharks $1.80, Warriors $2.20*.

*does not actually

dogslife

Coach
I'm just wondering how Turdler is going to work Sonny Bull into this story, because that has to be in his contract surely?

dogslife

Coach
Did i say she was hot? My bad.
images

Burwood

Bench
Pick up your act Channel Nine- aren't these stories meant to be aired before the Women in League round? Or you could have at least waited until the day before the first State of Origin match.

Latest posts