What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Benji Marshall at Fulltime

brooksy19

Bench
While all the Tigers players were celebrating. He walked down to the all the cowboys players sitting beneath the posts (I was sitting right behind the posts) and hugged every single one of teh cowboys players..

He is a class act.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
brooksy19 said:
While all the Tigers players were celebrating. He walked down to the all the cowboys players sitting beneath the posts (I was sitting right behind the posts) and hugged every single one of teh cowboys players..

He is a class act.
I was at the opposite end to where that happened, so I missed that, but that is a sign of a class act. He could have just gone and celebrated straight away, but he took the time to go and commiserate with the Cowboys players. Great work Benji :clap:

Bernster

Juniors
Physique said:
bit of a nice person though

I still don't like his Rugby Union insult the other day (I was raised on both codes as Union is my dad's "Religion").

Maybe Benji should hook up with the Silver Ferns Netball team as Netball is a sport for pansies...

An41

Juniors
Bernster said:
I still don't like his Rugby Union insult the other day (I was raised on both codes as Union is my dad's "Religion").

Maybe Benji should hook up with the Silver Ferns Netball team as Netball is a sport for pansies...

why are you so butt hurt?

Red Bear

Referee
Bernster said:

Might wanna change your avater there Bernster

Pierced Soul

First Grade
he insults union he should have won an award just for that

union is for poofs

and good on him for his attitude towards the cowboys

choc_soldier

Coach
Guys, back on topic here! :lol:

The man is an absolute class act - the Tigers have a great ambassador for the game.

Players like Marshall should be rewarded with Central Contracts.

He is a star thats worth much more to the game then any club contract could pay him.

hutch

First Grade
Bernster said:

all rugby league players should be giving the boot to union, they do it every chance they get. i love him for it. bunch of fat guys pushing each other, or lanky guys jumping for a ball, pfft pansies.

DonMak

Juniors
So what if he likes to give princey a kiss every now and then. Id give him a big kiss right now and im quite happy with my sexuality and my girlfriend :p

Good sportsmanship, what a champion!!

bluesbreaker

Bench
what about that guy from the roosters who gave a nice big kiss to his team mate... he shut his eyes and all :eek: