What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Benji Out - Covell for Centre

simon says

First Grade
He is.But you would have to think that Wilson and Fitzy would be in front of Bronson atm.Not sayng they are better,just incumbent.

In saying that Id love to see Bronson get a go at centre.

westie

Bench
Mighty Tiger said:
westie said:
Covell hasnt bombed a try all year.

So what do you call it when Covell was 10meters out with the line wide open whilst he couldn't catch the final pass which ended up over the sideline against Balmain then ???? :shock: :shock:

westie said:
If we were talking about kicking would you take the player operating at 66% or one going at 100%?

Covell isn't going at 100% this year as he missed 2 shots against Balmain and that was from 1 game :roll: :roll:

westie said:
Moodie has done alright this year though.

So he has done alright, been our best winger if not best back by a mile yet you want him sacked into the lower grades and swapped with a winger who fair enough dosn't make silly mistakes can defend and also can kick goals but can't bust the line :roll: :roll:

I have never been a fan of Moodie, but he is our BEST winger at the club and deserves to be crowned that with his current form - I would however swap Miles for Covell anyday!!!!!

:lol:

Even though I was just stirring you, you missed my point about the % bit.

Swampdonkey

Juniors
westie said:
Goddam you guys ar gullable. I wish I was this good at real fishing.

Titty boom........

.......you sure did get us a good one.

You either think it is funny to waste your fellow Tigers supporters time with mindless dribble, or you are too gutless to admit that your argument against Jason Moodie is extremely flawed.

Bottom line is, your a dickhead mate.

Swampdonkey

Juniors
simon says said:
He is.But you would have to think that Wilson and Fitzy would be in front of Bronson atm.Not sayng they are better,just incumbent.

In saying that Id love to see Bronson get a go at centre.

I would have to agree, but i do hope that Bronson gets named somewhere in the 17.

It sure is great to have this kind of depth......

Tigerpete

Juniors
Bronson i dont think will start at centre.......I dont think he's ready for a full game yet, i'd like to see him eased in much like Marshall, so he could be on the bench, but knowing sheens, i'd say he might be in PL this week....last week was just a sniff.

Gobbso

Juniors
I'd move Fitzhenry to the Centre's. Give Reynolds another crack at 5/8th with Prince at Half. Move Farah to Hooker. And give Lima a bench spot. The Dragons have a big and aggressive pack. They bashed Newcastle on the weekend, and they'll do the same to Wests unless we've got some serious go forward happening.

tiger_nick

Bench
Gobbso said:
I'd move Fitzhenry to the Centre's. Give Reynolds another crack at 5/8th with Prince at Half. Move Farah to Hooker. And give Lima a bench spot. The Dragons have a big and aggressive pack. They bashed Newcastle on the weekend, and they'll do the same to Wests unless we've got some serious go forward happening.

I like the way you think Gobbs!!

Mighty Tiger

Bench
Covell in for Miles, Halatua in the centers, Reynolds in at 5/8th and Fitzy starting at Hooker

I would have Wilson, Farah, Small and Harrison on the bench

Hodgson
Moodie
Halatau
Elford
Covell

Reynolds
Prince

Gibbs
Fitzhenry
Skando
Buckets
Grahme
Sattler

Farah
Wilson
Harrison
Small / Lima

I just hope that for once this season when we play that no injuries occur :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

westie

Bench
Swampdonkey said:
westie said:

Titty boom........

You either think it is funny to waste your fellow Tigers supporters time with mindless dribble, or you are too gutless to admit that your argument against Jason Moodie is extremely flawed.

:lol: As simon would say: classic stuff.

They wasted their own time repeating each others argument 5 times over. Actually, that seems to be what usually happens on here...

oro

Juniors
I'd like Sheens to do the unexpected and play Harrison in the centres up against Gasnier. Harrison would not let the side down and with Gasnier not a noted defender it could be a good move.

innsaneink

Referee
westie said:
Swampdonkey said:
westie said:

Titty boom........

:lol: As simon would say: classic stuff.

They wasted their own time repeating each others argument 5 times over. Actually, that seems to be what usually happens on here...
No....5 ppl agreeing on a common theme, namely:-
....at least your consistent.

westie

Bench
You guys do realise this is probably the most intelligent conversation that you have had in ages.

By the way Suzie, another quality post.

Swampdonkey

Juniors
westie said:
You guys do realise this is probably the most intelligent conversation that you have had in ages.

As it appears that we obviously cannot compete with your lofty intellectual capacity..... ;-)
Why do you continue to waste your time teasing us with your witty and informative banter o great one?

Suzie

Juniors
Sorry, westie, I should have posted something more intelligent - like ... sheens has no clue what he is doing, you should phone him up and tell him which team to field this weekend :roll:

westie

Bench
Suzie said:
Sorry, westie, I should have posted something more intelligent - like ... sheens has no clue what he is doing, you should phone him up and tell him which team to field this weekend :roll:

Another ridiculous post. You'll find that I am one of the few that hasn't posted critizing the team this week. But, atleast you actually tryed typing something this time instead of using smilies.

Suzie

Juniors
Instead of critising the team this week, you have been a right smart alec, stirring others, then implying that you are the only person posting credible posts. Since I am aware that you are quite young, I won't say what I actually think, due to the professional understanding I have of child development and adolescent behaviour, and the negative effects a dose of truth can have. Let me just say this, while being a smart alec is incredibly amusing to some, it is really just annoying to most adults. Also, if you're going to have a shot at people for what they post, try using a spell check option, that way you won't look quite so silly. And while you heckle in here, spare a thought that some people may actually be dealing with real issues, life and death type issues, and your antics and superior attitude are as annoying as a mozzie bite.

Suzie

Juniors
Back to the topic, as I and others have posted previously, I'm glad to see Reynolds back in the 5/8 spot. I like the way he and Prince play. Moodie has been a bargain for the Tigers, and whilst I initially had some doubts about signing him, I am very pleased with his performances to date. I believe Hodgo's kicking game will improve and the only player I have any concerns about atm is Miles, although I feel he, too, is improving with each week.