What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Benji To Play against Parramatta

Dragonboyd

Juniors
This team is a f**king joke, I feel bad for the people on this forum who sit here accumulating thousands of posts for a team who are a bunch of morons lol. Don't even deserve to be in this comp.

smi962

First Grade
Surely this has to be the end for price. Little reaction from a team that has been embarrassed three weeks in a row now. We have some good players, Price has the team he wants, but we are not playing as a team, which is price's responsibility.

getsmarty

Immortal
Surely this has to be the end for price. Little reaction from a team that has been embarrassed three weeks in a row now. We have some good players, Price has the team he wants, but we are not playing as a team, which is price's responsibility.

Price can't coach....How obvious is that he has no Idea.

twinkletoes

Juniors
Parramatta's "Dysfunctional Boadr" had the foresight to emply a good coach, who i thought would have been good for us....look at the results. They have turned their fortunes around. We are sinking further and further and further...

DRAGONSNZ

Bench
OK Benji looks good in my opinion, a few crap passes and stuff but that's because he is new to the team.

But the rest of the team,

Widdop is looking like the over rated tag that some others have put on him, His D is second to none (well maybe Soward), he has got to hit the sand pit for the rest of the year and get Addin Fonua-Blake to run at him.

Merrin is trying his heart out but he is trying to hard and getting involved too much.

Frizzell needs to man the F UP,

Rein is Too Slow,

Mata'utia is good deserves a chance next game,

Dugan, Same as Merrin

Beale, decent but too slow and small

Thompson, doesn't look like he wants to be here or something

Cooper, best player consistently

Hunt, see ya

the others are just cruising...

getsmarty

Immortal
That pass was forward...like the peats ball to the winger. Then they ping Marshall for one that was the same.