What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Benji

Quigs

Immortal
what did I miss? :)

There were three of us this morning
I'm the only one this evening
But I must go on
The frontiers are my prison.

Oh, the wind, the wind is blowing
Through the graves the wind is blowing
Freedom soon will come
Then we'll come from the shadows.

Quigs

Immortal
I DEDICATE THIS NUMBER AS A TRIBUTE FOR THOSE THAT NO LONGER WALK AMONGST US.... They will not be forgotten.

[youtube]bOamm7nVado[/youtube]

Quigs

Immortal
Freedoms name is mighty sweet,
and someday we gonna meet,

[youtube]95dFcWTBHQk[/youtube]

The only thing we did was wrong
Was to stay in the wilderness too long

.... .... .... .... ..... .... ....

The only thing we did right,
was the day we decided to fight

Last edited:

carinashark

First Grade
I think his poor performance at the Dragons will eat away his confidence. The game is evolving away from Benji. That said the young Benji of many seasons ago would still be a superstar.

Feej

First Grade
So, anyone think we should have gone after him harder? Yeah, I know hindsight and all that stuff, but he's really starting to find his feet again.

webShark

So, anyone think we should have gone after him harder? Yeah, I know hindsight and all that stuff, but he's really starting to find his feet again.

Only if the club knew for sure Carney was going to self implode. Other than that no. This year is gone. Save the Marshall cash for someone else. Now we have the Carney cash too. I do think Hampton as a non marquee for sensible cash is worth getting. Reynolds make the most sense though. Pair him with Brown and you could find a spot for Hampton somewhere.

Madsharkie

First Grade
Only if the club knew for sure Carney was going to self implode. Other than that no. This year is gone. Save the Marshall cash for someone else. Now we have the Carney cash too. I do think Hampton as a non marquee for sensible cash is worth getting. Reynolds make the most sense though. Pair him with Brown and you could find a spot for Hampton somewhere.

Nu Brown, Reynolds and Hampton would be great. It's just whether souffs will release their halfback.