What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BENJI

roosters2004

Juniors
what do u guys thing of benji marshal, i think he is gonna be big one day if tiger can give him a start week in week out he will but points on the board!

Once Dead

Bench
roosters2004 said:
what do u guys thing of benji marshal, i think he is gonna be big one day if tiger can give him a start week in week out he will but points on the board!

We can only hope

Crippler

Juniors
yeh he will become huge and the Roosters will offer him $800k a year when theres no salary cap to replace fittler :( in 2005

Magpie Nick

Juniors
Roosters wont have Benji unless he changes his mind in a great way. He has said numerous times that he hates the Roosters and doesn't wont to play with them.

wolves7

Juniors
has anyone seen him play touch football i was watching him a couple of weeks ago playing 4 wests in the state cup his step is even bigger in touch this kid is a Freak and he can go of both feet if he keeps it up he will be something big

innsaneink

Referee
Roosters2004 said:
We think he is a bright prospect.
Tim Sheens has plans for him in the future.

Magpie Nick said:
Roosters wont have Benji unless he changes his mind in a great way. He has said numerous times that he hates the Roosters and doesn't wont to play with them.

Where...when? I've never heard this.

I was very impressed with what I saw of him. The most memorable moment from him in his limited matches last season was a side step on Michael Devere. Devere fell backwards.

Tigerpete

Juniors
One of my most memorable "benji moments" would be when he absolutely made the supposebly origin class Gidley look pedestrian in defense.....it was quite funny, he got so annoyed too gidley.

Simon

Juniors
He's already signed with you guys for the next 3 yrs so you don't have to worry until after the season 2006

Magpie Nick

Juniors
Tigerpete said:
I've never heard Benji say that but if it is true, he's one wise man!

I read on some website ages ago and I heard him talking to someone in the sheds and siad he wouldn't go.

innsaneink

Referee
Magpie Nick said:
Tigerpete said:

I read on some website ages ago and I heard him talking to someone in the sheds and siad he wouldn't go.

Why are you always in the sheds with them Nick???
Youve mentioned this a few times.

westie

Bench
innsaneink said:
Magpie Nick said:
Tigerpete said:

They need someone to warm up their groin before the game.

westie said:
innsaneink said:
Magpie Nick said:
Tigerpete said:

They need someone to warm up their groin before the game.

LMAO!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Colonel

Immortal
The kid is a potential superstar however he has only been playing league for two or three years and he isn't the biggest kid on the block - he has to learn the rigours of football week in and week out. He has age and hopefully time on his side. If Prince and Reynolds can form some sort of combination it will help Benji's career to develop without the pressure of having to perform.