What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Benji

Magpie Nick

Juniors
Marshall is an outside chance of playing this weekend. I doubt he will play and if he does, you can't expect anything play making wise from him. he hasn't played a game at 5/8 at the top level, the only place he has played it was schoolboys. Yes that does he with your developing but a lot of you are placing your hopes on a kid who needs a lot of work to be a great 5/8. He will be good in a few years but to me, he needs a fair few games in Premier league at 5/8 to really get to know what he is doing.

Dale.2.

Juniors
Gobbso said:
Albo said:
Wonder why our Cs are not effective, look at our 5/8

Bingo! GET HIM OUTTA' THERE! Prince to 5/8th in his natural position and Marshall to halfback. Qaulity ball to a flying Halatau and Elford will have the opposition in damage control. Wests fail to make line breaks because of the halves problem. Not to mention our poor support play. Hodgson as expected is the only one who always backs up.

Thats a load of tripe,bag a guy all you like,some of it is deserved but FFS we are not making any breaks because our forwards are totaly inaffective.

A few damaging runs backed up with quick play the balls and our backs would have the room needed to show their talents.

tigergal

Juniors
Glennb said:
tigergal said:
dead set the best thing i have heard in a long time (well except my history esay getting postponed :p) My hopes were starting to fade but now my Benji is back i can have hope again!! :D :D im soo happy.. they better pick him this week!

I'd calm down if I were you. The report I read is that Benji returns to trainingthis week. if he hasn't been training, can't see him playing.

GlennB

hehe yeah i got overly excited.. i just really love benji :p .. as for the other persons comment I dont think i worded what i meant to say well.. i was dissapointed by the roosters game except for the first 20 mins which were great and penrith i was very proud..

If our forwards can dominate against the Raiders the backline that is selected will havea field day and I would not be surprised to see us pile on the points. who knows i can see 3 tries and 8 goals against covells name. Tigers 42 Raiders 14

Magpie Nick

Juniors
I remember Skando took a kick at goal one time. Can't remember where from though, it was either right infront or 25 or so metres to the side of the posts. He got it.

holla4amarshall

Juniors
covell and benj if we win will bring fans to the game
remember super kciked a 55m goal on the sunday footy show for vossy he nailed it
and benji is just benji
we have a easy last 1/3 of the draw and the first 1/3 is over so if we win 50/50 of our next 8 games we'll be in the right spot for a top 8 birth

BJ

Juniors
we're sitting about 10th or 11th on the ladder.. before last weeks loss we we're 9th.. there's only a couple of wins between the top 8 and where we are now we've had our chances in every game we've played in.. and besides the roosters and possibly the dragons game we have looked alright out there..
with a bit of luck with injuries and players coming back the wins will come..

Latest posts