What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bennett on last night's loss

Since 73

First Grade
Bennett is right, why should teams be disadvantaged because of orirgin.

Bennett is speaking from the ivory friggin tower and has a distorted view.
Come and coach the Sharks for a season Wayne and then see if you don't like the Broncs going aweek without Locky and sam.

They need to go back to the old origin rule, club players played weekend before if injured were replaced for origin at least then the club games not effected

Why play rep games.
Who wants to see the games elite playing against each other at their optimum.
Obviously not you.

Any more centres get hurt and the Blues backline will be Simmo and Dean Collis

Macca

Coach
FMD - been watching football long you idiot?

guess it's hard to see the game with your head up your arse.

Yeah, a little while. Long enough to know you know f**k all. 24 games chops. Not 26. I guess I watch a little closer than you.

Rep footy has it's place, but should not be at the expense of the regular season. Bennett is right. You are wrong. That's not new though. Or are you saying that you know more than Bennett because you won 8 GF's that mean nothing to anyone?

Well Macca, seeing as though 73 is a Sharkies man through and through his premierships mean more to me than any of those won by Bennett.

f**k him I reckon. Let;'s wait until next year when the Knights beat the Dragons and we'll see how fond you are of creeping Jesus.

Since 73

First Grade
Bennett is right. You are wrong.
Nope - he's wrong.

That's why clubs have rosters of 25, not 17. To cover for this and injuries.

Some of the crap the guy talks - yeah, I probably do know more than him.

i know i could've won a premiership with the Broncs with some of the rosters he had.

And that's the fact jack.

Or are you saying that you know more than Bennett because you won 8 GF's that mean nothing to anyone?

Well, right there you obviously never played any sport.

or, maybe never winning anything spurned that attitude.

Macca

Coach
Um. I'm a Sharks supporter. I don't like Bennett and I hate the f**king Dregs.

I agree with Bennett on this, and I think Since 73 is knob. That's all.

Since 73

First Grade
Well Macca, seeing as though 73 is a Sharkies man through and through his premierships mean more to me than any of those won by Bennett.

f**k him I reckon. Let;'s wait until next year when the Knights beat the Dragons and we'll see how fond you are of creeping Jesus.

Good form Coastal.
fugg, that's a nice compliment.

Macca

Coach
Nope - he's wrong.

That's why clubs have rosters of 25, not 17. To cover for this and injuries.

Some of the crap the guy talks - yeah, I probably do know more than him.

i know i could've won a premiership with the Broncs with some of the rosters he had.

And that's the fact jack.

Well, right there you obviously never played any sport.

or, maybe never winning anything spurned that attitude.

Yeah ok tiger. You are better than Bennett. FMFF. Delusional.

I have won competitions in 6 different sports. Rugby League, Cricket, Rugby Union, Basketball, Snooker and Golf.

None of them are anything special to anyone but those who were a part of them.

I hazard a guess that yours weren't either.

Bennett has probable millions that give a f**k about his.

Since 73

First Grade
So what is it?

This...
I have won competitions in 6 different sports.
None of them are anything special to anyone but those who were a part of them.

Or this..
8 GF's that mean nothing to anyone?

You know how many rounds in the comp but can't work this out.

Your elbow is halfway up your arm. Your arse is the other one.

Macca

Coach
You needed me to tell you that? You are dumber than I thought, and I didn't think that possible.

So tell us more about these premierships Tiger. What were they? A grade? U/23s? U/11s? Ping Pong? Did you coach your son?

Tell us how you compare to Wayne Bennett.

Since 73

First Grade
If you call me call Tiger, can I call you Chip?

Hey Chip, why is Flano coach?

Someone alluded to it on another forum, but fugg me if i didn't miss it.

Why is Flano coach Chip?

DJShaksta

First Grade
f**k Bennett and his team of rep players.

You play to the rules - not change the rules to suit the play.

In my opinion Bennett will never be the master coach some claim him to be. He has always had a very good team at his disposal and money. He does nothing for nothing. During his time at his 'beloved' Broncos he was getting extra financial assistance courtesy of the Thoroughbreds. Some ex-players learned of this are still filthy with him when he convinced them to sign for less than they were offered elsewhere. His bank accounts got topped up quite nicely.

It would not have taken a master coach to win the premierships with the Broncos that he did. FMD - look at the talent at his disposal since they entered the comp.

If Tinkerbell had not bought out the Knights Bennett would not be coaching there.

He believes the game is there for his enjoyment and to change rules as he sees fit. He has an opinion but never attends conferences to have his say. He has his snipes through the media.

If he really cared about footy and changing things for the better he would have rested on his millions and coached us for less. Win the inaugural Harold Holt Premiership and then he becomes legendary in the game.

Rant over.

Generalzod

Immortal
In my opinion Bennett will never be the master coach some claim him to be. He has always had a very good team at his disposal and money. He does nothing for nothing. During his time at his 'beloved' Broncos he was getting extra financial assistance courtesy of the Thoroughbreds. Some ex-players learned of this are still filthy with him when he convinced them to sign for less than they were offered elsewhere. His bank accounts got topped up quite nicely.

It would not have taken a master coach to win the premierships with the Broncos that he did. FMD - look at the talent at his disposal since they entered the comp.

If Tinkerbell had not bought out the Knights Bennett would not be coaching there.

He believes the game is there for his enjoyment and to change rules as he sees fit. He has an opinion but never attends conferences to have his say. He has his snipes through the media.

If he really cared about footy and changing things for the better he would have rested on his millions and coached us for less. Win the inaugural Harold Holt Premiership and then he becomes legendary in the game.

Rant over.

I agree..

PJ

First Grade
Coastal you raise some good points, but he does have a good record of getting the best out of players. Just look at Cuthbo this year and last.

drago brelli

Bench
I agree..
If Cronulla made Bennett an offer may be he would have coached them. Seriously though, Cronulla is a basket case, most of the Cronulla supporters on this site more or less say this after every loss. As for the development, I agree with Capsis it shouldn't go ahead. It will destroy that whole area. The people who want it most don't live anywhere near the place.

Latest posts