What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bennett rejects Broncos!

Willow

Assistant Moderator
but did you ever stop to think about how Steve Price must be thinking?
I'd say he's feeling pretty good about it. He has scored the head coaching job with the greatest club in rugby league history.

STG 002

First Grade
i reckon it'll be souths, he wants a challenge, what bigger a challenge is out there apart from the sharks and souths. let's be honest, souths winning is as big as us winning, if not bigger, it was 31 years for us, what is it for them, 40 odd..??

Smoove_Saint

Juniors
it was 31 years for us, what is it for them, 40 odd..??

If thats the case ... why arent the Sharks his final finally??
Oh hang on, thats right... cause even Bennett knows his limits!! Bwhahaha!

Galeforce

Bench
some sense if he does go for Souths
1) Boyd swap for Wesser ( and as knockers always say Souths pay overs , so should leave some change for Souths , haw haw haw)
2) Does Wayne want to coach Taylor , Inglis , Luke , Burgess for starters?
3) Does Wayne believe Souths ( with defensive adjustments) are greater chance of winning a premiership than Knights ? go figure , Souths already have the team that can win a premiership.
If it is money , then Knights.
If it is winning three premierships with three different teams , then Souths with current team have a greater chance in my view.The downside for Bennett is that Souths could win this year!!

kenz272

Juniors
Boyd would cost at least 250,000 were as wesser would only be on 200,000 were do they find the extra money in the cay ????
Also I dont think that Newcastle couldafford Boyd????

possm

Coach
No matter what anyone says, its all about money. The clubs that have rich owners are the last in the race. Bennett is entitled to extract the best deal he an get for himself.

Souths are not out of it yet but Hinkler has the most dough and will probably get is man.

Boyd to fullback and Gidley to 5/8. Henry on the bench.

SilentAssassin

Juniors
No matter what anyone says, its all about money. The clubs that have rich owners are the last in the race. Bennett is entitled to extract the best deal he an get for himself.

Souths are not out of it yet but Hinkler has the most dough and will probably get is man.

Boyd to fullback and Gidley to 5/8. Henry on the bench.

Henry back to the Dragons when Honrby calls it a day.

Snappy

Coach
I love the man & love what he has done for us, but I really don’t get this. I could understand a move back to Qld but not this latest turn of events :crazy:

Why not just stay at the Dragons & create a dynasty.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

God-King Dean

Immortal
It won't happen, but it'd make my millenium if Bennett let this drag on for months, & then ends up retiring. God that'd be awesome.

The Chef

Juniors
I think it is a real possibility that Bennett is going to Souths.

Firstly after all the stuff Rusty did with Oprah etc, they shut up quick smart because Wayne didn't want the publicity like what happened when he was supposed to be going to the Rorters.

Then, today, Chris Smith today on 2GB said that Bennett's son, who has a disability is a mad Rabbits fan?

What better present but to give his son a premiership?

Wayne did assure that this wasn't about money.

Last edited:

saintzrule

Juniors
I think it is a real possibility that Bennett is going to Souths.

Firstly after all the stuff Rusty did with Oprah etc, they shut up quick smart because Wayne didn't want the publicity like what happened when he was supposed to be going to the Rorters.

Then, today, Chris Smith today on 2GB said that Bennett's son, who has a disability is a mad Rabbits fan?

What better present but to give his son a premiership?

Wayne did assure that this wasn't about money.
Stick to baking meringues! Tonight we saw a pathetic football outfit, losers:crazy:

Breathingfire

Juniors
I really hope he goes to Newcastle. Souths already talk it up enough as it is, without having the greatest coach of all time come to their club. We will never hear the end of it. I also think with their playing squad there is real potential for them to win a premiership and bring the overall premierships tally gap back to 5 which is definitely not what we want.

I also think Russell Crowe is one of the biggest f**kwits to ever come out of a vagina.

Latest posts