What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Benny

gustarny

Juniors
He is a Freak in the backrow .Big hits in Defence up quick and looks dangerous when he runs what a transition he has made.He is a vital part of our side and is only 70 % fit as well at present.Huge game tonight.

eel01s

Bench
And to think a lot of us wanted him gone early last year. Look at him now.

Do you think we should give a few of the other players under the spotlight (e.g. Morts) the same chance to get their game to another level I think Ando will.

Benny is an intergral part of this side, he will fit the Hindmarsh role when Hindy retires.

strider

Post Whore
i think Joel stole his pretty light blue hamstring strapping tonight - didn't seem to hamper him tho

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Benny is becoming one of my favourite players, up there with Burt.... he is so exciting to watch.... Benny the preying mantis. Benny is heading towards SOO next year if he keeps this up, keeps improving. He played an absolute blinder tonight. This team now knows they can beat anyone at anytime regardless of the scoreline... If the dogs are not on their 80 minute A game the Eels will blow them off the park next week..

Last edited:

Forty20

First Grade
Benny is becoming one of my favourite players, up there with Burt.... he is so exciting to watch.... Benny the preying mantis. Benny is heading towards SOO next year if he keeps this up, keeps improving. He played an absolute blinder tonight. This team now knows they can beat anyone at anytime regardless of the scoreline... If the dogs are not on their 80 minute A game the Eels will blow them off the park next week..

I sure hope he isn't in a relationship then...

oldmancraigy

Coach
Well - to be honest we can't blame Hagan for EVERYTHING - it was his idea to sign Benny to play backrow wasn't it?

Benny has worked hard on his game and is the heart and soul of our defensive efforts these days. Always takes it upon himself to 'target' the opposition playmaker, and communicates really well with others in D. Also has figured out that he is enormous and now bashes people too!!

Stagger eel

Staff member
no one enjoys getting tackled by him, just ask Tuaki and nathan Fien...

he's fast becoming our x factor in the pack.

gustarny

Juniors
I to thought he was gonsky with his chronic knee probs but what a pleasure to see him jump to another level or three.And what a top bloke to boot.