What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Benson - Norths colts

David Brent

Juniors
The Benson listed as scoring a try in Norths' colts demolition of Redcliffe today wasn't Tim Benson, son of Trevor, was it?

Schultzy?

Say it isn't so...

Sgt Schultz

Juniors
Certainly was young Timmy. I remember when Tim used to run onto the field in front of Trevor when he was captain.

I was talking to Trevor at the game I can't believe he is colts age and Benno said it makes him feel old.

Sgt Schultz

Juniors
He come off the bench I think he played 5/8 or lock but I'm not sure. He did get a very good ball away under the posts that Norths should have scored off but the support player dropped it and thank god he did the score was bad enough as it was.

akdrob

Juniors
Schultzy what happened with the Redcliffe colts on the weekend? That was a pretty big scoreline. How did Waverley take it. He used to rip paint off the walls when things were going bad up here.

Sgt Schultz

Juniors
Waverley not happy at all, in some cases the boys were very soft which Wave takes as a personal insult and it certainly isn't how he coaches the boys to be or the way he played the game.
Well they certainly know the difference between senior and junior footy now.
He certainly has made make them work hard at training this week. Bringing out a few of the sayings he used to use when he played.

akdrob

Juniors
Yeah he had all of these "motivational" sayings. I can only imagine what the players got at training after that loss. He would have really given it to them.

Latest posts