What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bernie Gurr

Djay

Juniors
It's becoming more and more evident that the players love BA for obvious reasons.

The guy is probably way too nice and has no mongrel in him and tell's them everything that they want to hear.

I couldn't imagine him ever letting rip into them, and tonight of all night's is one night I would absolutely drill them because that is what they deserve.

TheRam

Coach
Has a lot to answer for:

The captains call for the shit Jersey.

Being caught wearing a Roosters tie during the semi final series last year at a Roosters game.

And

Having a premature ejaculation with re-signing Brad Arthur after a 60 point flogging and not sticking to June. Did you overrule what the review recommended?

He has been a bigger disappointment than our soft team. Hope he leaves at seasons end.

Well Sterlo picked him. We all should of known better.

TheRam

Coach
The first 10 mins said it all. I said to my girlfriend we aren't going to win this. We have lost already. I was right.

Gronk

Staff member
Geeze even Bernie is copping it. Is there nobody safe ? Prolly not after last night.

upload_2019-5-24_6-56-46.jpeg

TheRam

Coach
And another thing. The location Gurr picked for the COE sucks. 14K from the stadium is a joke. Yeah I know, not enough space closer in they say. Tough, still sucks.

Gronk

Staff member
And another thing. The location Gurr picked for the COE sucks. 14K from the stadium is a joke. Yeah I know, not enough space closer in they say. Tough, still sucks.
Gurr picked the location ? Says who ? They only way the COE was going to happen is when a Council fronts up with a slab of land and has the cash to go into a JV with the club. Then the federal gov had to be willing to throw cash at it. Pretty complex matter TBH.

hindy111

Post Whore
The first 10 mins said it all. I said to my girlfriend we aren't going to win this. We have lost already. I was right.

Yeah I remember you saying that. I was sitting behind you. It was spot on the 9th min. And your GF was quite the looker. She does modeling I assume? One of the most beautiful women I've seen.
And thanks for inviting me to the after party.

Loved the snacks

eel01s

Bench
Hang on Mark O.Neill is HOF. He needs to earn his money now and get the best assistants and players he can for 2020.

Gronk

Staff member
Has a lot to answer for:

The captains call for the shit Jersey.

Being caught wearing a Roosters tie during the semi final series last year at a Roosters game.

And

Having a premature ejaculation with re-signing Brad Arthur after a 60 point flogging and not sticking to June. Did you overrule what the review recommended?

He has been a bigger disappointment than our soft team. Hope he leaves at seasons end.

Forgive me for butting in, but how do you know it was his call and he was not executing instructions from the board ?

Delboy

First Grade
Forgive me for butting in, but how do you know it was his call and he was not executing instructions from the board ?
It was presented to the Member Council by Bernie, and he stated that it was his call and he wanted it to represent the past heritage of the club. The council suggested that it should have been up for discussion, "my choice and it will work " it was said.

Gronk

Staff member
It was presented to the Member Council by Bernie, and he stated that it was his call and he wanted it to represent the past heritage of the club. The council suggested that it should have been up for discussion, "my choice and it will work " it was said.

OK thanks

Happy MEel

First Grade
Lol...fancy a 60+ year old accountant thinking he knows what’s going to work from a clothing design point of view, over the actual consumers. Great captain’s call.

Gronk

Staff member

Wait you are talking about the jersey ? I was talking about the early re-signing of BA.

Latest posts