What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best aussie drama

Which one was/is the best?

• A Country Practice

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kingswood Country

• Neighbours

• Mother and Son

• Ship to Shore

• Blue Heelers

• Water Rats

• Home and Away

• Hey Dad

• Stingers

• Total voters

skywalker77

Juniors
Paul-The-Cowboy said:
Cowboy_Carl said:
Neighbours for mine, although since Holly and Dee have moved on I feel less inclined to watch it...
Don't sweat, Dee will come back Harold style.

So she'll come back and not remember she was a stupid airheaded twit with dreadful hair extensions that looked SO fake and dry and actually be a likeable character? Or maybe Neighbours will be axed by the time that ever happens :p

And where is All Saints!!! :(

Paul-The-Cowboy

Juniors
skywalker77 said:
Paul-The-Cowboy said:
Cowboy_Carl said:
Neighbours for mine, although since Holly and Dee have moved on I feel less inclined to watch it...
Don't sweat, Dee will come back Harold style.

So she'll come back and not remember she was a stupid airheaded twit with dreadful hair extensions that looked SO fake and dry and actually be a likeable character? Or maybe Neighbours will be axed by the time that ever happens :p
That's pretty much it, yeah :lol:

Moffo

Referee
carn mother and son!

"I say arthurrrrrrrrrrrr"

:lol:

God bless Ruth Cracknell

Cheers,
Moffo

Agent Mulder

Bench
Moffo said:
carn mother and son!

"I say arthurrrrrrrrrrrr"

:lol:

God bless Ruth Cracknell

Cheers,
Moffo

Good to see Mother and Son fans in here!

"I say Robert"..."im Arthur" "oh i thought you were the good one"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bananabender

Juniors
I agrre with Skywalker...where is All Saints????????? It is the winner of lots of Gold Logies and not even nominated???? :?

Moffo

Referee
Bananabender said:
I agrre with Skywalker...where is All Saints????????? It is the winner of lots of Gold Logies and not even nominated???? :?

its got georgie parker in it, case closed!

Cheers,
Moffo

Moffo

Referee
skywalker77 said:
Well get rid of A Country Practice then Moffo, as she was in that too! :p

yeh, but that show was cool skywalker! The story lines were good, the acting was funny, it had a guy with a chef hat in it!!

Cheers,
Moffo

skywalker77

Juniors
So? All Saints has Conrad Coleby in it, that's enough to over look the Georgie Parker factor! :p Plus Merrick and Rosso have been on it, and lots of bombs and explosions and drama and sadness and happiness and and I'm running out of reasons.... lol

Moffo

Referee
skywalker77 said:
So? All Saints has Conrad Coleby in it, that's enough to over look the Georgie Parker factor! :p Plus Merrick and Rosso have been on it, and lots of bombs and explosions and drama and sadness and happiness and and I'm running out of reasons.... lol

haha your having an argument with a spastic (no offense to spastics) Skywalker :lol:

But i have one reason left....acp was in wandin valley!! :shock: where is all saints from? The local hospital? Pffttttttttt

Cheers,
Moffo

skywalker77

Juniors
Wandin Shmandin...... Conrad Coleby!!! All Saints hospital could be in Iraq for all I care :p

Ahh well if you won't add AS I'll vote Water Rats :D

Moffo

Referee
skywalker77 said:
Wandin Shmandin...... Conrad Coleby!!! All Saints hospital could be in Iraq for all I care :p

Ahh well if you won't add AS I'll vote Water Rats :D

im sure that if all saints was in iraq they wouldn't have time for corny sexual innuendos between the characters!

oooo, i had a joke now, but i guess i'd better now say it :lol:

and dont vote for water rats skywalker! its gotta be mother and son all the way

Cheers,
Moffo

skywalker77

Juniors
Ok, now that I've finally voted, maybe you will have to end up rigging it. Home and Away is tying with Mother and Son?? HOME AND AWAY??!! My god what does it say about our country when that piece of crap is our best drama???? :shock:

Moffo

Referee
skywalker77 said:
What does it matter if I vote Water Rats? You'll end up rigging the poll anyways! :p

im an honest mod, i dont rig things! haha, im not even a mod in here

Cheers,
Moffo

Latest posts