What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best centre in the game

POPEYE

Coach
Sorry folks, this is an in-house baited hook . . . always been the best centre on the planet no matter whether he plays in England or here

Vic Mackey

Referee
Still hodges for mine, it's such a Shane he is playing the last few years of his career with terrible halves and a coach that hates attacking football.

Lyon and Jennings next.

betcats

Referee
Its been Lyon for the last couple of years.

Jennings always had the talent to be the best but never the work ethic or dedication, he seems to have found that at the roosters now though.

Pierced Soul

First Grade
Lyon has it all (except heart for rep games) plus hasnt suffered from injuries like hodges.

jennings still seems to suffer from a lack on involvement, especially when the games on the line. Hodges and Lyon both get their hands on the ball and try to create something when their team needs them.

ellskimore

Juniors
Right now - Jamie Lyon, then Hodges, Ferguson and Jennings.

In a few years - Hurrell, Chambers, Simona, Whare.

my2centsworth

Juniors
In terms of value it has to be Jennings...how that transfer from the Panthers to the Roosters was allowed still leaves me baffled

Raider_69

Post Whore
I am completely unimpressed by Whare as a future star. He's a good player, dont get me wrong but he isnt ever going to be one of the games elite centres imo

Simona on the other hand, is a weapon